Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greyhounds on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by northener View Post
    She's not joking either....I only stopped for a chat with her and ended up with a bread thieving, beady eyed, shifty git of a Lurcher who's commandeered the sofa from day one.
    I know and normally I do tend to get what I want but this appears to be a sticking point, but then again I did mention that we could foster.....

but in all honesty greys and whippies are thin skinned and Keira is pretty handy with her claws (she is still for sale because she has been licking her backside for over an hour, lady she is not)

Quote Originally Posted by munron View Post
    I know and normally I do tend to get what I want but this appears to be a sticking point, but then again I did mention that we could foster.....

but in all honesty greys and whippies are thin skinned and Keira is pretty handy with her claws (she is still for sale because she has been licking her backside for over an hour, lady she is not)
    Tell me about it, the number of scars these two have is rediculous. their only downside. Thankfully only a few have required stitches, and only 2 have been life threatning.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Great pictures of Todd and Maddy Sarah! Love the action shots of Maddy! She is so goofy!
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12