Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Islay and Jura *more pics*

Talking Islay and Jura *more pics*

I've not really seen an awful lot of love between Islay and Jura until recently, maybe they are fully settled now (I have only had them 3 weeks), I don't know. But they have been grooming each other and snuggling more. I thought some of these pics were cute...

Islay bun

Few more...
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Aw they are lovely. Maybe because they were in such a small space in their old home that they didnt have enough of their own space. Might of made them fight more.

But look at the space they have there! They will be loving that! Gorgeous rabbits though.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

They are really lovely and look like they are enjoying being outside.

Thumbs up

They are really beautiful bunnies and so good to see them enjoying each others company now they have such a spacious new home.

Think they have discovered, it pays to be pals and live happy in such a lovely home.......very pretty bunnies.