Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 3 in a bed!

Default 3 in a bed!

god love them, surely they can't be comfortable??

on another note I would just like to say that its a year since Brodie went through his liver shunt operation and has paid us back 10 fold with his love and antics, he is fighting fit now and enjoying life as a dog should do, long walks, chasing balls and getting cuddles, even though he is far too big to get on my knee which he constantly tries to do

LOL!!!! Thats a brilliant piccie,bless them!

Great photo.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

This photo really makes me chuckle!!!!

What is so special about this bed that they all want to pile into it?!!!!lol

Crikey is it a year since Brodie's op? So glad that he has made a full recovery. He is gorgeous!!!!

haha thats brilliant! They just look so peaceful together though!

Cant believe its been a year since me sitting here reading updates on his condition! But iv seen you out walking with him once or twice and he looks so full of energy and healthy!

Cuddles to them all!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Lol that pictures brilliant.
    Cant believe its been that long since Brodie op its been amazing his transformation .

Its like a favourite chair in our house,except the jostling is between a Big beardie,whose 2 day a wee collie and a 6ft 5 oh.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

These doggies are certainly not comfortable..they are in heaven......Still have Brodies pic stuck to my fridge, can't believe it's a year.

lol.....that's brilliant, love it !!

xxx

That photo is priceless gorgeous dogs!
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This photo really makes me chuckle!!!!

What is so special about this bed that they all want to pile into it?!!!!lol

Crikey is it a year since Brodie's op? So glad that he has made a full recovery. He is gorgeous!!!!
    Bailey's in the bed, thats whats special, Brodie wants to be with Bailey and Breagha wants to be with Brodie! Poor Bailey now has a limp in his right leg, reckon its cos he was slightly squashed

yep it is a year, his big op to tie the shunt off was on the 7th March last year - gone quick hasn't it!!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Bailey's in the bed, thats whats special, Brodie wants to be with Bailey and Breagha wants to be with Brodie! Poor Bailey now has a limp in his right leg, reckon its cos he was slightly squashed

yep it is a year, his big op to tie the shunt off was on the 7th March last year - gone quick hasn't it!!
    Hee hee. Think you will need a bigger bed then!

The time since the op certainly has gone quickly. So glad he is okay and know that it must gladden your heart everytime you see him running around so full of energy.

Wat a lovely pic it really made me laugh something i needed still feeling sad over our wee hamster but they look so comfy x

That is priceless! They obviously all get along great for them to get in a crumpled heap together.

Aww bless!x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Lovely photo!
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

aww how cute
    horses are more than just a hobby they're a way of life!

awww how cute is that.. makes me want to climb in there with them for some doggy cuddles! They are gorgeous!!