Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Watcha Reading?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"The Diary Of A Submissive" by Sophie Morgan. If you haven't read it, then give it a go, but keep your tissues handy.....
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Default Watcha Reading

Anything by Lee Child [while not imagining tom cruise as Jack Reacher] Dean Koontz & Jodi Picoult

Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde.

Henrik Meinander A History of Finland, a very good book so far. Covering the cultural, military and social economics of Finland.
    "Or perhaps they had invisible writing unknown to ordinary trolls"

"Red Adair an american hero," fascinating book but a slow read as there is just so much going on.

Humphrey the hamster books....the pet show panic......a chapter a night ....me/Lauren reading out loud..
    She is hammie daft (could write a book on Cheddars life so far) and loves reading, but need the slightly more advanced chapter books that are suitable for a 6 yo ....the chapter books she is taking home from the mobile library are more teen/tween books about boys....any ideas?
    Other than that the its not my......books with Euan that are trusted faves and tonight it was the avon catalogue with Iona???
    I love vampire/mystery/supernatural/murder type books myself, but as my tablet is suffering from a DNR injury (kicked out the car then stood on) I will have to go back to paperback!
    Life is too short to spend it in beige underwear!

Just finished reading "Generation F" by Winston Smith. Great read about the struggles one man faces when he starts to work as a Support Worker in Supported Housing schemes with young people. Will make you sit up and realise what a broken system we have, a great read from a man just trying to do his best in difficult and trying situations.