Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Leading by example, your havin a turkish

Default Leading by example, your havin a turkish

So all 32 chief executive's of Scottish Councils have decided to lead by example and not accept the pay rise that was on offer, WELL PARDON ME ALL TO HELL, these jokers are on 6 figure incomes and if i was on the same i would probably do the same, but most punters are on a lot less than them so every penny counts, so what do we make of the big gesture that they are bleating it is, for me it's a resounding BILLHOOKS
    Oedipus was the first man to plug the generation gap

Quote Originally Posted by fingalmacool View Post
    So all 32 chief executive's of Scottish Councils have decided to lead by example and not accept the pay rise that was on offer, WELL PARDON ME ALL TO HELL, these jokers are on 6 figure incomes and if i was on the same i would probably do the same, but most punters are on a lot less than them so every penny counts, so what do we make of the big gesture that they are bleating it is, for me it's a resounding BILLHOOKS
    They are obviously more qualified than you, not that difficult to understand surely.
    Asinus asinum fricat

Default Job done

Quote Originally Posted by DOC ROCK View Post
    They are obviously more qualified than you, not that difficult to understand surely.

I was saving punters like myself who are unqualified from having to look into the business forum for this info, so i thank you for clearing this issue up coz i was losing sleep because of it, but now i have another problem, I never knew my name was Surely
    So once again i thank you from dragging your good whittling self from the music forum to put me on the path to righteousness

you are very welcome.
    Asinus asinum fricat

Default obviously not a council worker

you are very welcome.
    So now that Doc Rock has got his knickers straightened, what do the local council workers think about the grand gesture the chief executives lay before us
    "Now Cod Crok don't get all uppity and sling blasphemous comments just sit back and whittle some soft wood and do us all a favour

So now that Doc Rock has got his knickers straightened, what do the local council workers think about the grand gesture the chief executives lay before us
    "Now Cod Crok don't get all uppity and sling blasphemous comments just sit back and whittle some soft wood and do us all a favour
    Yet another keyboard hero!!
    Asinus asinum fricat

Default Humor Award.

Wonderful Crack..or is it Craik!( Irish?)
    Anyway, very funny...glad to see we have humorists at work on the keys...regards.

Yet another keyboard hero!!
    Incorrect, but I'm looking for one, can you be that person

Incorrect, but I'm looking for one, can you be that person
    Could be, but who's on Bass? confused!!
    Asinus asinum fricat

Gentlemen your banter is utterly septic!

Straying away from the main point of the thread no?

Quote Originally Posted by Olin View Post

Tis peptic, just like an ulcer

Default Well said Olin

Quote Originally Posted by Olin View Post

Yes, well said Olin. Fingal seems to have a build up of acidity at regular intervals. Gaviscon is apparently good for curing both acid and wind.
    Asinus asinum fricat

Pray tell me when an ORG thread ever stayed on the straight & narrow!Good for a chuckle...and some wit.............for a change.

Yes, well said Olin. Fingal seems to have a build up of acidity at regular intervals. Gaviscon is apparently good for curing both acid and wind.
    Well actually i had a bout of gas/wind tonight and immediately thought of you, isn't that nice, so where are we, whats the thread, who cares. Sharpen your quill Doc for tomorrow is another day, so i leave you with this, "those who think they know it all, upset those of us who do"

Hey don't get yourself too upset Shady Ian, as you Boldly stated, its only wind , ha ha. Hope you are feeling much better now.
    Asinus asinum fricat

So let me get this right, the executives have rejected an improved pay offer to remain on the Status Quo?
    And you are critical of them because they are, in your opinion, overpaid.
    Its surely a better gesture than accepting the pay offer.
    W.A.T.P.