Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: how old

Default how old

How old is your cat was speaking to my sister in law last nite and we worked out that my cat CJ is 19 yrs young in may and i was just wondering how old all you who had cats on here, how old they are , and what was the oldest cat you have had, i have had two who have reached 18 ys young lol. CJ does not look her age or act it come to that lol , she still jumps about like a young thing and i would not say she sleeps anymore than she did, I once had a friend who had a cat that was 20 yrs old maybe more she was not really sure as she never had her from a kitten. I have had CJ since was 6 weeks old and had her brother as well till last year x

Default How old

I have two cats. Jimmy is 5 years and Mitty is 15 this year. Not quite as old as your kitty but I adore them all the same. Jimmy is my special little boy (but don't tell Mitty I said that)

One of my cats,Charly,is 19 this year and he is the oldest cat I have had. Thankfully,despite a heart murmur, he doesn't look or act his age at all and I really hope he will be with me for a few years yet as can't bear the thought of life without him.

Tiger is 15 yrs and Caley is 11. Poor caley is getting very stiff and fell last week and has damaged the ligament in her back leg. Poor sole is limping badly on it.

Tiger on the other hand is fit and well, just like she always was.
    Last edited by Bradcon; 09-Mar-10 at 21:55.

Peaches will be 10 years old in April.. still going strong.
    http://itqueries.com/

C-For (my "bairn" ) is 16 years old this spring.
    We've had her since she was a kitten.

We had a cat who was born the same week as i was and died just after my 21st He even came on holiday with us when i was a child.
    Last edited by chaz; 10-Mar-10 at 14:02. Reason: spelling

Tiger is 18 this year we've had her for 10yrs.

Default The happy gang

We have three.

Lucky is a lady of leisure. Originally a kitten from a feral family, she was abandoned by her mother and adopted by us 17 years ago.

Ginger is a handsome 10 or 11 year old chappie. He moved in under our rhododendron bush in the front garden of our last house and spent four months living rough before he chose to move in with us.

17 year old Pepsi (guestimate) lived rough for many years until one winter three years ago we decided it was too cold to feed him under the same rhododendron bush. He needed veterinary help and a forever home and agreed to live with us.

Whoever said, "Cats leave pawprints on your heart was soooooo right!
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Gronnuck View Post
    We have three.

Lucky is a lady of leisure. Originally a kitten from a feral family, she was abandoned by her mother and adopted by us 17 years ago.

Ginger is a handsome 10 or 11 year old chappie. He moved in under our rhododendron bush in the front garden of our last house and spent four months living rough before he chose to move in with us.

17 year old Pepsi (guestimate) lived rough for many years until one winter three years ago we decided it was too cold to feed him under the same rhododendron bush. He needed veterinary help and a forever home and agreed to live with us.

Whoever said, "Cats leave pawprints on your heart was soooooo right!
    AWWWW your cats are adoreable and you are so rite aout them leaving pawprints on your heart I still think about tiger CJs brother he was a rite little man a hunter a fighter , where she is a little lady , it is never easy lose a beloved pet is it but looks like your babies are well loved like mine and i hope they all have long and happy lifes x

In the past months 3 cats have come into my life after the deaths of my 2 lovely girls. My new pussycats range from about 2 up to 5 years old so I hope for many, many happy years with them.......rubbish at posting pics but will try again later.

Rigsy is 8, but 9 in November. Lucky is 'mautre', he was old looking when we got him, and he still looks old, but we don't know his age.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!