Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Unbelieveably cruel

Default Unbelieveably cruel

http://www.care2.com/news/category/animals/evil%20scums

Being an animal lover,
    I find it increasingly difficult to comprehend the "madness" displayed by some people,
    I cannot understand what drives people to such wicked acts of cruelty against the innocent animals,

In reading the above, I could almost feel the pain of these poor dogs,
    why can't the authorities determine a punishment that fits the crime?

Of all of the cruelty, sadistic behaviour displayed by one human to another the world over, I don;t believe, it even comes close to what the innocent defenceless animals are suffering at the mercy of these people,

It makes me mad!

This brings a couple of quotes to mind.

"The greatness of a nation, and it's moral progress, can be judged by the way it's animals are treated" - Ghandi

"The time will come, when men such as I, will look upon the murder of animals, as they now look upon the murder of men" - Da Vinci

yip i agree this world is turnin nasty wee little ............. in it ,why do these things
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

This is so shocking and awful its totally heartbreaking, It really is beyond belief that a human being is capable of such cruelty.
    The world really has turned into an awful place all because of some awful people.
    Whens it all going to end

Quote Originally Posted by Commore View Post
    http://www.care2.com/news/category/animals/evil%20scums

Being an animal lover,
    I find it increasingly difficult to comprehend the "madness" displayed by some people,
    I cannot understand what drives people to such wicked acts of cruelty against the innocent animals,

In reading the above, I could almost feel the pain of these poor dogs,
    why can't the authorities determine a punishment that fits the crime?

Of all of the cruelty, sadistic behaviour displayed by one human to another the world over, I don;t believe, it even comes close to what the innocent defenceless animals are suffering at the mercy of these people,

It makes me mad!
    Live and let live