Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cracker

Default Cracker

Cracker the cocker spaniel, know to those who were in Annie at Thurso high school, died in her sleep on Saturday night.

She had a fun life and a peaceful end, what more could you wish.
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe.

Einstein

I am so sorry to hear this,Cracker was originally my dog and was a beautiful girl R I P Cracker xxxx
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

I had hoped you would read this as I couldn't find you anywhere else. She did die very peacefully, just went to sleep and didn't waken. Would that we could all go like that.
    Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe.

Einstein

Thank you so much for letting me know,I had a little blub when I read it,poor Cracker,but yes thats certainly the best way to go x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

rip cracker ,,, such a same
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

By the sound of it Cracker had a wonderful life and such a blessing for you to lose her as she slept.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Unhappy

So sorry Veekay and Thumper for the loss of Cracker but what a lovely,peaceful way to pass over to Rainbow Bridge. xxx

RIP Cracker......