Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Help

Default Help

Hi folk i was wondering if anyone on here did such a thing is a wormery as am looking for worms for the fishing ?

krieve Guest

You can come and dig up my weeds free of charge and see if you can find any worms for your fishing.

You can have this icebox i thought it was spaghetti bolognese

Thanks guys but i need the real thing .

how many do you need ,wot i do is go out on misty damp night last night was perfect for it with a torch ,but you have to be very quick hover over grass with light and pounce when u see otherwise they go under

Quote Originally Posted by pedromcgrory
    how many do you need ,wot i do is go out on misty damp night last night was perfect for it with a torch ,but you have to be very quick hover over grass with light and pounce when u see otherwise they go under
    I know how to get them but just havent had the time just thought someone would have a stock of them lets just hope it rains tonight

Thumbs up re-wormery

Quote Originally Posted by ice box
    Hi folk i was wondering if anyone on here did such a thing is a wormery as am looking for worms for the fishing ?
    Hi. Try this link;

http://www.randwick.nsw.gov.au/attac...miculture).pdf

You will find a pdf. file with instructions & tips on ''how to start a wormery''.
    Hope it helps!!
    If it works, can I have some?
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTIECAULDBUM
    Hi. Try this link;

http://www.randwick.nsw.gov.au/attac...miculture).pdf

You will find a pdf. file with instructions & tips on ''how to start a wormery''.
    Hope it helps!!
    If it works, can I have some?
    Cheers.
    Thanks KILTIECAULDBUM that is worth starting just what i was looking for

Talking

Fill a watering can with washing-up-liquid and water (usual dish-washing ratio) and then find an area of short grass. Water the grass and the worms come to the surface.

If I remember from my youth - it is something about removal of oxygen from the earth (or that could be just how we explained an unknown phenomenon)

But - do it on your neighbours' lawns so as not to remove all the worms from your own. (bit like getting rid of slugs using pellets------------ throw them over your neigbours' wall - then all the slugs go there before dying!)
    Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.