Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: staffies

Talking keep it up ,,,

well diesel got attacked when he was a puppy by another staffie about 2 yrs old its was a old man that had him..it was his fault not the staffie fault ,as he had never seen another dog before always lock up in the back ..thank god diesel wasnt hurt that bad .... you have to let them get to know other dogs at a earlyer age ,and have control of them at all times.... but i have to say en i have my little 1 in the pram not 1 dog will come near as hes so cares for my girl and boy and he would never let any thing happen to any of us ,,as 1 of my mates says put ur own child in the garden fine try nd take ur own child out no way ,,nanny dog all the way,,he would die for any of us anyday as hes the most loveable,true dog ever,they are true to their owners thats whats wrong with little selfish sh**s that know this and take advantige of how true there are to you ,,i think there should be laws that state no under 21s should have a dog,have to go through training classes before you get 1 to make sure you know how to handle,care for,love,disapline the lot,not just for breeding ,no cross breeding dogs i hate ppl that do this its bloody silly and sad on the poor dogs,how many times a dog should be breed because its sad how many get a dog be bad to it or worse , sell it or it goes up to a rescue place,,its not on or not fair ,,,,, and for people that wants a dog for life any breed please go to ur nearst rescue centre ,,,and give 1 a lovely home we need good loveABLE PPL LIKE US that care and would do any thing for a dog a dogs not just for xmas ,,FOR LIFE if their wasnt ppl like us it would be a sad horrible life ,,en am in pets at home any change i have i give it to em every pennys helps,,,,, big up to all the dog lovers out there that are true to their dogs
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

Cool

if staffies where us and us them ,,, the world would be a better place ........ full of smiles,:Razz safer,:Razz laughter [lol],, and getin dirty as ever :Razz

Quote Originally Posted by superceltic View Post
    staffies are the most loveing and soft animals i have ever come across, its how they are brought up the same as every other breed, if u teach a poodle to be vicious it will! it annoys me when people judge poor defensless animals due to some ar*****ls raising them to fight
    i totally agree, i love staffies and it's really sad that they get a bad name because of some idiot owners, my dog is staffie x collie and she is fantastic with kids, when my boy was a toddler he could do anything to her and she wouldn't even growl at him. I have friends who have pure bred staffies and they are so affectionate. In my opinion Owners are to blame, definately.

My mum always said that there's no such thing as a bad dog, simply a bad owner. I happen to agree with that wholeheartedly.

keep ur coments comen very interesting thanks

iv said before i dont like them.im sure they maybe are ok in their home,with their family when they know their place in the pecking order.but iv got very nice neighbours who certainly would not have trained their dog to be aggresive yet i cant simply walk past their house with my dogs without them being attacked.
    and it is a breed thing!take any dog that is bred for a purpose and they will display characteristics of that breed!my collie knows how to work round sheep with no training,my lab cant even though she is well trained in commands.my basset will sniff all day and has a mind all of her own when she does this and will not be distracted from it.
    personally i wouldnt have a terrier in my house with kids,especially if i didnt know its history and didnt have it from a pup

i dis agree i have 3 staffies best natured in the town ...1 grown up as a pup and other 2 no ..my young 1 is 16 months old and oldest 11 and these dogs are like any other dogs ,,and all dogs are wild dogs at heart really any 1 of them has the same in them no matter how big or small ,,,, no dogs big or small should ever be trusted with any kids no matter how cuddley they are ,, i am a responsible mother and owner ,,, i know my kids and know my dogs actions ,,, nd if they act any different any day ,,,, just know your dog and every thing will be fine ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12