Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: household chores.

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    I do ALL the chores in our house.....except the ironing.....Mrs G is so good at it , I even bought her a new iron to make her one chore easier. How good am I then?
    Take it Mrs G wasn't loking over your shoulder when you posted this, you had best hope she doesn't find out or she may go on strike and you will have all the chores to do lol
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Thumbs down Sign at a golf course!

krieve Guest

I do all the chores in my house the man is soooo lazy! His pathetic attempts of making the bed drives me mad. I tidy up he comes home and make more mess than the kids.

cant stand cutting the grass - doing the cats litter tray - emptying over filled bins

1) Vacuuming
    2) Vacuuming
    3) Vacuuming

Even give it an exotic sounding name like "hoovering" and I still hate it!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    1) Vacuuming
    2) Vacuuming
    3) Vacuuming

Even give it an exotic sounding name like "hoovering" and I still hate it!
    i recommed you buy a new dyson, in your favorite colour and put on your favorite cd and dance your way through the house lol,work's for me, much to mrs billy amusement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12