Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: special home needed

Liam & Roisin, your hearts are bigger than the world.......I hope all goes well with lovable Jack and he becomes your special lad....bless you both.
    You must keep us all posted, with pics and all the stories...............

Default Delighted

Was scared to post on here till it was definite, but delighted to be able to share it with everyone who was following Jacks story.

Had a phonecall late on Monday night about Jack. This Lady absolutely ticked all the right boxes. Already has a deer hound, walks miles, understands and has a lot of experience with lurcher type dogs and also absolutely fell in love with Jacks photos. As she was not able to meet him in person it was arranged that her daughter would come and meet him on Wednesday to see if he would be suitable for her mum.i did not want to tempt fate by posting this till it was absolutely definite and now i am delighted to say that Jack will be going to live in Liverpool with his new brother Alfie the deer hound. Thanks for all the help and good wishes everyone, and apologies for my full pm box i have emptied it a bit now!

Liam and Roisin sorry you have missed out this time there seems to have been a bit of confusion and your message was not passed onto me until Wednesday when i was with Jack during the meeting to see if he was going to his new home. Please give me a call again best time to catch me is before 10:00am in the office.
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

laim and roison bad news but there are plenty other dogs that need re-homed ... wish yous good luck in the future ,,, and good luck to jacks new owners
    dont judge staffies...its the owners that should be judged

Good result.

Thumbs up

Aw that is such brilliant news!!!!! Well done Anne.

LiamandRoisin it was ever so kind of you to offer Jack a home but there will be another dog who is meant for you.

Sad for Limam&Roisin, but so very happy for Jack.....enjoy your new life 'wee' man.

A happy ending.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Sounds like Jack is going to a great home Wow, Liverpool, that sure is a sign of commitment!
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Well done, Ann, I am so glad that Jack was rescued in the nick of time. It is really sad that lovely, healthy animals have to be put down. So sweet of you to offer Jack a home, LiamandRoisin, maybe you can rescue another in the same situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12