Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Occasional dog sitter wanted

Default Occasional dog sitter wanted

I'm looking around for someone to look after my dog on an irregular casual basis at their house.

She's a very placid housetrained lurcher called 'Missy' and I could do with someone who could take her in for the odd daytime and (possibly) the very odd overnight stop. There would be no last minute phone calls, the dates would all be agreed by both of us in advance.

I'm more than happy to pay well - I'm not looking for any 'favours' and I've no problem if you couldn't accomodate every time I ask, but I must insist that the person taking on the responsibility can show a good level of understanding of running dogs, even possibly currently having one in the house.

Looking for Wick/Groats area if possible, but experience will outweigh travelling distance.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Default dog sitting

Hi

im thurso but would be intersted> I have a rescue greyhound and a saluki cross already so am well aware of there needs and feeding arrangements. PM me if you need any info.

thanks

I'm Watten way and have a Saluki cross and Foxhound cross. We have a decent amount of secure land to give the dog a blast if you weren't happy with offroad walks. Must be cat/chicken and horse tolerant though...

Default Missy

Hi Northerner

You know Missy welcome back here anytime . Back at work now, but if i can help out weekends or times your stuck she more than welcome. She great wee dog hardly know she was there even though Harry grumbles about her pinching his bed he too much a gent to do anything about it lol
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.