Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: My Lucky boy

Talking My Lucky boy

This is Lucky...my heart and sole, just watching the world go by!

~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

He looks really relaxed doesn't he ! love the pic of him smelling the flower....!! Bliss

He is gorgeous Sarah and you have taken beautiful photos of him.

Like froal, I love the one of him smelling the flower.

Does he have the tip of right ear missing?

What a lovely domino boy......letting us see, cats have the know how in showing us how to chill out................just sit still, maybe sniff a flower, watch what goes on the other side of the window and let your paws be photographed.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    He is gorgeous Sarah and you have taken beautiful photos of him.

Like froal, I love the one of him smelling the flower.

Does he have the tip of right ear missing?
    He has half an ear missing, we don't know what happened, he showed up in our garage one night, we looked for owners, but when none were found the Cats Protection let us keep him His ear was like that...so we don't know! It's sort of folded over, like he's had a wound there with no treatment, and its just healed in a funny shape makes him unique.
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    He has half an ear missing, we don't know what happened, he showed up in our garage one night, we looked for owners, but when none were found the Cats Protection let us keep him His ear was like that...so we don't know! It's sort of folded over, like he's had a wound there with no treatment, and its just healed in a funny shape makes him unique.
    Aw bless him. He certainly knew what he was doing when he went to your place.

Yes his ear makes him unique and looks cute!

awwww, it;s a cats life he is lovely
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. -ALBERT CAMUS