Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drugs in your head

Default Drugs in your head

Now this is going to be a touchy subject for all you potheads. All you people who are lobbying to legalize medicinal marijuana. I’ll tell you right now, these people do not give two hoots about the medicinal benefits of medical marijuana. They just want to get high and not get bothered by the cops. That’s all it is. Don’t… let ‘em… fool you. All right.

And I’m sick and tired of “well blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah, marijuana” and “do you know… they can make… jeans… out of hemp. Very durable clothing… can be made out of hemp.” Yeah, and it feels like burlap you idiot. Who the wants to walk around in something that feels like a potato sack? Maybe you do, I don’t.

And when they usually interview the head guy at these organizations it’s usually some hacky-sack playing fool with beady little red eyes lying through their teeth and giggling like an idiot.

Don’t give me the “it’s a legitimate form of medicine.” Yeah, Great, Just what our healthcare system needs. A bunch of broke, potheads running into every hospital they see trying to get free medicinal marijuana, paid for by taxpayers so they can get high Because they came up with some stupid idiotic fake disease. “My eye hurts. Give me some pot, doc.” Yeah OK. You know what you do? You light up a joint and put it out in their eye. That’s my prescribed use for medicinal marijuana.

I’m sick and tired of people saying, “Well it relieves stress.” You people are the worst. One, your weak willed. Two, you’re pathetic. “Oh I had a stressful day so I gotta have some pot.” Give me a break. OK, you people just can’t deal with reality and that’s your problem. I don’t give two hoots about, “Oh I had a stressful day”, Big deal. The rest of the world had a stressful day, all right. It’s called life. Deal with it. And then they try to throw that right back at you. “Well I’m sure you have some addictions, might be caffeine.” Ah yeah… all of a sudden I had a cup of coffee and I’m an addict. Oh, Oh yeah cream cheese too. Look out. “Getting’ high on the cream cheese.”

And since we’re on the topic of drugs, let’s move on up… To the crack heads. And all these other idiots who have to deal with some kind of foreign substance just to get through the day. You know, this is the problem with society. Everybody’s gotta have to have a quick fix. Why don’t you people just say, “you know what, this is life, life is not enjoyable. Fine I had a stressful day. You know what, I’m going to go home and sleep.” No. I gotta whip out the crack and have six lines. Nice. You people are pathetic.

And don’t think I’m picking on the “illegal drug users.” What about all you parents out there that are on, you know, fifteen thousand medications, For depression… for Post- whatever. Oh, “I’m not happy, maybe I’m manic depressive” Lighten up. Give me a break, no one deals with their own emotions anymore. And that’s the best. These parents who lecture their children about doing pot, yet they’re swallowing a bunch of anti-depressants and chasing it with alcohol. Nice. Stop being hypocritical. You want to lecture your kids you have to be in the right position to do it. You don’t say “One moment molly, I’ve got to go get my anti-depressants and I’ll be right back to talk to you about your drug problems” Yeah… Doesn’t anybody see the irony in that? You idiots.

And it’s like the majority of Britain is on some kind of prescribed whatever. Like I went to the doctor and he said, “You know what you should take? You should take this and this and this. And that will take care of your runny nose of yours.” Well why don’t I just wait for my natural immune system to take over the virus and kill it. “Oh, Well I guess you could do that, but here is the prescription just in case.” Yeah rubbish. Do you realize how many side effects there are? I swear to god, one said, side effects may include hallucinations. I’d rather have the runny nose. Fine I may have some snot on my upper lip, but at least I’m not seeing Elvis in my refrigerator.

And especially you people that are already on this stuff. Don’t try pushing it off on people who doesn’t want it. Like your kid. “Maybe bobby’s got some attention deficit disorder.” You know what. Maybe the disorder lies with the parent and not the child. OK. Take a good look in the mirror and figure it out.

Stop with the Drugs. Drugs in your head.
    foamy

tell it like it is lol
    The man who views the world at fifty,
    the same as he did at twenty,
    has wasted thirty years of his life.

on the soap box a bit the night.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

Oh great another non contravention post.

Sorry mean't " controversial "

I am not worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by pultneytooner

These parents who lecture their children about doing pot, yet they’re swallowing a bunch of anti-depressants and chasing it with alcohol. Nice. Stop being hypocritical. You want to lecture your kids you have to be in the right position to do it.
    They don't need to be taking anti-depressants to be hypocrites.............just alcohol is enough...but drinkers don't appear to consider that alcohol is just as much of a problem, even if only taken socially, as any other drug!!

You drink, pultneytooner?

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes
    Oh great another non contravention post.
    Are you contravening my non-contraventional post?

Quote Originally Posted by Oddquine
    You drink, pultneytooner?
    Are you asking me or telling me?

I bow to your superior knowlegde?

Quote Originally Posted by pultneytooner
    Are you asking me or telling me?
    A question mark at the end of a comment usually implies a question, even where the do doesn't appear............but happy to rephrase........do you drink, pultneytooner?

A question mark at the end of a comment usually implies a question, even where the do doesn't appear............but happy to rephrase........do you drink, pultneytooner?
    No alcohol but yes I drink.
    What can I say, I'm a pedantic git.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

"I've never taken a drug in my life" said the man with the ciggarette & pint.............................oh but they're legal

& white sugar is quite a harmful "drug" apparently more harmful in the long run than heroin. Some of my associates are in recovery from ALCAHOLISM now that's serious................but hey it's legal. A lot of prison populations are there because they drank to much &.....the rest is history

you obviously havn't got a scooby P/tooner I notice you neglected to mention alcahol in your tirade

if tobacco & nicotine were outlawed how many of the law abiding threadsters would break the law & skulk around street corners looking for their fix of tobacco & beer. God you're all pathetic, nicotine junkies & alcahol addicts

Apologies for not dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's in my question.........but you appear to have answered it anyway.

Such a pity that everyone in the world doesn't have your strength of character.

Do you chew tobacco, or smoke it in pipe or cigarette form to acquire a nicotine fix? Have I covered everything in that?
    Last edited by Oddquine; 16-May-06 at 20:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Chobbersjnr
    "I've never taken a drug in my life" said the man with the ciggarette & pint.............................oh but they're legal
    You can't get a cigarette with your pint anymore.

& white sugar is quite a harmful "drug" apparently more harmful in the long run than heroin.
    I'd rather have the sugar.

you obviously havn't got a scooby P/tooner I notice you neglected to mention alcahol in your tirade
    Quite more of a scooby than you imagine, also, I mentioned anti-depressants and alcohol chasers.

if tobacco & nicotine were outlawed how many of the law abiding threadsters would break the law & skulk around street corners looking for their fix of tobacco & beer. God you're all pathetic, nicotine junkies & alcahol addicts
    Don't they do tobacco and alcohol on the black-market anymore?

'Ooooh, he mentioned drugs, get your handbag we're leaving'.
    Last edited by pultneytooner; 16-May-06 at 21:04.

Talking

Apologies for not dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's in my question.........but you appear to have answered it anyway.

Such a pity that everyone in the world doesn't have your strength of character.

Do you chew tobacco, or smoke it in pipe or cigarette form to acquire a nicotine fix? Have I covered everything in that?
    Okay, you've got me, I did try skol bandits before they were banned.
    Chewing tobacco you know.

Why should anybody need an excuse, if I want to partake, as a consenting adult why should I have to invent reasons.

And it was avilable for medicinal purposes within living memory until the control everybody and everything brigade started a panic over that as well.
    I think we should legalise other drugs such as tea and coffee as well!
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Im in your gang Pultneytooner! I'll bang the drum and you can blow your horn.....who will we get on strings?

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    Nice with some space cakes...YUMMY YUMMY!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Always wondered what Lucy in the Sky Wi' Diamonds and Strawberry Fields Forever would have sounded like if John Lennon hadnae smoked a wee bit o' the waccy-baccy and a wee bit o' LSD.Alright,different times but still worth a plonder.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    Why should anybody need an excuse, if I want to partake, as a consenting adult why should I have to invent reasons.

And it was avilable for medicinal purposes within living memory until the control everybody and everything brigade started a panic over that as well.
    Gaun yursel, jaws, (as they say somewhere in Scotland), hope you don't take
    sugar in yur tea or coffee.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast