Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dunnet Head Lighthouse ROCKS......

Default Dunnet Head Lighthouse ROCKS......

..... with the Red Pine Timber Company!!

Oh Wow, what an evening. The RPT Co. are fronted by Bruce Springsteen (or Gav as he calls himself now) accompanied by Kate, a lass from Brora with the voice of an angel indeed, Dave & Aaron on bass, guitars & mandolin, "wee" Mikey on drums and Felix (or Jock the Czech) who was the "Sax on legs" . What an awesome line-up and a fabulous evening of music and entertainment.

I don't blame the roadie for being unable to stop himself dancing in the aisle, I was rocking in my seat and the standing ovation at the end was very well deserved. Haste Ye Back Lads & Lassie.

Thanks, as always to John & Isaac for bringing this quality band to their unique venue in the far north and giving us the opportunity to enjoy it.

Default Dunnet Head lighthouse

Can anyone tell me how one goes about getting tickets to these events held at Dunnet head Lighthouse, I understand they are by special invitation? Is that right? I have heard good reports and wouldn't mind giving it a go!!

Lorr_mun14, send a Private Message to Gleber2 on these forums.