Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What food do you feed your dog ?

also want to add mine eat cat food, scraps and anything remotley eddible that touches the floor.
    http://itqueries.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Bookworm View Post
    Have you tried ordering directly from Natures Menu for the raw blocks of meat?
    I have tried this option and to be honest it's not any cheaper than buying directly from Pets at Home and if I remember rightly, the last time I tried, they said they couldn't deliver this far north!!!! There are quite a few companies out there that sell raw food a lot cheaper than Albion but it's getting it north is the problem. The only way I can see round it, is if a group of us got together and all placed an order and split the delivery charge??

I feed a raw diet, or BARF and all my dogs are happy contented healthy dogs. I'm not against kibble but I won't feed it again as a main diet, they get the occassional kibble as a biscuit treat only. Jinx's pups have all been raised on a raw diet and as the vet asked, "Are they all as big as this?" Two puppies went to their new homes today and both owners are continuing with the raw diet. One is staying until he is ten weeks and I think his owner will introduce kibble to him gradually and until an owner comes along for 'fat boy' he will continue to eat his raw diet.
    "I ask forgiveness continuously for I know he knows, somethings just have to be experienced"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12