Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Superdrug?

Quote Originally Posted by gadc4474
    Superdrug closing down is just one of the many romours going around wick which are untrue, i should know i work there so hopefully the people of wick will soon realise never listen to idle gossip as it just gets you no where!
    Well thats good news

I hope all of the shops remain open as it it so great to have so many new shops.Im a big fan of new look so i would be gutted if they close and i find it unlikely that they are going to close as what other clothes shops do we have?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich
    Anyone hear on the Caithness rumour-mill that Superdrug has already decided to close? Seemingly they've not met a single target in the 3 weeks they've been open.

Rumour or true?
    RUMOUR and not true. as you will see from to-days paper, all the new shops have reported above target sales so far and are all very pleased. NO shops are closing.

Talking of rumours and closing shops etc........the harbour cafe in wick has been sold but it will NOT be an indian restaurant as is the rumour going around.
    an indian couple have purchased it but will keep it and the staff exactly the same as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fran
    Talking of rumours and closing shops etc........the harbour cafe in wick has been sold but it will NOT be an indian restaurant as is the rumour going around.
    an indian couple have purchased it but will keep it and the staff exactly the same as it is now.
    Good to know i pop in there most mornings on my way to work.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Fran
    Glad to hear theyre leaving it the same as its a handy place to nip into when Ive run out of something & its after 8pm, electricity cards , phone top up cards etc.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    Rumour mill in overdrive again.
    A store can't be busy all day everyone has quiet periods. If i went into boots the chemist and found it to be deathly quiet i would not assume they are closing. Semi-chem are now closing for an hour at lunchtime.....I wonder.
    Semi Chem dose not close for lunch it is open from 9am --- 5.30pm

Quote Originally Posted by drains8
    I think the eyes rolling was a clear signal that Angela5 was being sarcastic.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I think the eyes rolling was a clear signal that Angela5 was being sarcastic.
    I certainly was not being sarcastic it was closed at 1.15pm that particular day i was down the street, i was surprised! i did not imagine it, all the lights were off.

Quote Originally Posted by drains8
    That's what i thought, i'm not telling lies, it was closed one lunch-time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234