Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Very funny BBC Muck up

Default Very funny BBC Muck up

The BBC couldn't !

PMSL here !!

Read THIS

Then watch THIS

His face when he is introduced is priceless !!
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

Priceless! Thanks!
    B.B.C. Ballsups Beyond Comprehension?

nice one,mind you what would your face look like lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Billy Boy
    nice one,mind you what would your face look like lol
    "What's it look like now?" For me to know and others to guess! lol

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

Check out the video of it Here
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

bet he was carping himself
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

The honest, truthful and trustworthy BBC who informed us that the guy was a cabbie who was carrying a card with the experts name on it are lying through their genuine first class teeth.

The "cabbie" cannot even drive but does have a Masters Degree in Economics and was there on his way for a job interview.

First the Beeb cannot even get the right expert into the News Studio.
    Then, having made an unbelievable error like that, they fabricate a cover-up which doesn't even hold water. A thing they are only too eager to gleefully accuse others of doing and decry as disgraceful.

Having found they have behaved like that I am left to wonder just how much of the information they push our way as "exposes" of wrong doing in others is just so much "Cabbie Fodder" also.

Add to that the fact that they cannot do a simple thing like obtaining a permit for "Live Performances" from the Local Council and I am forced to conclude that they are either totally untrustworthy or totally incompetent.

If that is the standard of competence we are assured the rest of the World admires then I'm going back to more serious sources of information. Can you still get the Dandy and the Beano?
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Saw this on the telly this morning too,the look on the guys face is just priceless
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by candyfloss
    Saw this on the telly this morning too,the look on the guys face is just priceless
    I'll give the guy one thing, at least he had the bottle to sit tight. I think I would have taken the Sunday Papers method, I'd have made my excuses and left! And rapidly!

I wonder what was going through the interviewer's mind when "the expert" started answering? No disrespect to the guy himself but, "What a Plonker!" must have flashed in and out.

Once they both realised that this was really a Monty Python Sketch I'm surprised they didn't collapse into fits of giggles.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.