Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIG BROTHERS back.

Default BIG BROTHERS back.

Aye just when ye thought it was safe to go back in the water.Its back next week.Absolutely think this programme is the tops.Normal punters doing what they do best.Any other fans or haters?
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Aye just when ye thought it was safe to go back in the water.Its back next week.Absolutely think this programme is the tops.Normal punters doing what they do best.Any other fans or haters?
    Who's all in it this year cedric?

Its a secret.But I have a funny feeling its gonna be the best one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    Who's all in it this year cedric?
    It's not a celebrity one Angela, so you don't find out until the big night. It's going to be hard to beat the freaks they had last year though..I can't wait. i always say i'm not watching it, then before i know it i'm hooked..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Its a secret.But I have a funny feeling its gonna be the best one yet.
    I won't tell anyone cedric, spill the beans.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    It's not a celebrity one Angela, so you don't find out until the big night. It's going to be hard to beat the freaks they had last year though..I can't wait. i always say i'm not watching it, then before i know it i'm hooked..
    Even better then connie, i could'nt be bothered with celebrity big brother they were all false.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    I won't tell anyone cedric, spill the beans.
    aye go on cedric,im tremblin with excitement here..... tut

Well through the grapevine,one o' the housmates is a lassie who was a Miss Wales.Don't think she'll be very exciting though,as she'll always be on the lavvy having a leek.

Well through the grapevine,one o' the housmates is a lassie who was a Miss Wales.Don't think she'll be very exciting though,as she'll always be on the lavvy having a leek.
    as long as she disnae buy her leeks fae morrisons ???? i hear the guy on the fruit and veg stall there smells as though he has had a few leaks himsel.

There was a bloke from Wales on the radio the other day, and he said he's always lived in England. Sounds a bit Irish to me.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    There was a bloke from Wales on the radio the other day, and he said he's always lived in England. Sounds a bit Irish to me.
    was that on Radio Scotland?

Quote Originally Posted by melted_wellie
    as long as she disnae buy her leeks fae morrisons ???? i hear the guy on the fruit and veg stall there smells as though he has had a few leaks himsel.
    Guilty as charged.Cedrics true identity has been revealed.

Biggest load rubbish that has been put on TV I think i'll ask for a refund on the TV Licence
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Big Brother, i can,t wait till thursday, i heard there could be as many as 18 people on it this time My hubby i'll be sitting there moaning about me hogging the telly again,but i think he loves it really
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by candyfloss
    Big Brother, i can,t wait till thursday, i heard there could be as many as 18 people on it this timeMy hubby i'll be sitting there moaning about me hogging the telly again,but i think he loves it really
    It's unbelievable, the amount of people who say that they hate it but they always seem to know the names of everyone in it and all thats been going on. Why don't they just admit that they love it.

i've got to admit that i'm a big fan of this program, however i think it should have stopped after series 3 when all the wannabe's and thinktheyares started invading.
    this program was started as a social experiment to see how people from different backgrounds and social climates would interact when thrown together. now you have either to be lesbian , gay or bisexual to get on it.then again i suppose thats because the politically correct brigade dictate this.
    beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!

Another example of television programs being dumbed down, watch your brains don't turn to mush.

I heard that Funky Foal was going to be on it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaScout
    I heard that Funky Foal was going to be on it.

I admit i did try out but me and DaScout got turned down sure scout

my god this has to be the biggest load of rubbish on the telly lol,if you want good fly on the wall watch the osbornes at least they were born heedbangers, not like the have to be famous mob, surely they must get paid to do this?long live ozzy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast