Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lost Brown/Black Tabby Cat

Default Lost Brown/Black Tabby Cat

I'm posting on behalf of Liam&Roisin, who have no internet access at the moment.
    Brown /black tabby x Bengal female cat who has 1/4 of it's tail and only two toes on the back right foot , is missing from the Pulteney area of Wick. Last seen on Friday afternoon in Harrowhill.
    Let me know if you have seen her or know of her whereabouts.
    Thanks
    Evelyn

Default missing cat

hi i think caithness cats protection might have your cat, there is one on there lost/found section matching the description , hope your lucky
    from michelle

Quote Originally Posted by molly16 View Post
    hi i think caithness cats protection might have your cat, there is one on there lost/found section matching the description , hope your lucky
    from michelle
    The cat mentioned on cat's protection is the same cat. See this thread: http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=99665

Liam&Roisin found it and contacted cat's protection but it has now gone on another wander.

Hope someone finds it and posts. Sounds like it's had a hard life and is a bit of a wanderer but looks like they were giving it a good home.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    The cat mentioned on cat's protection is the same cat. See this thread: http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=99665

Liam&Roisin found it and contacted cat's protection but it has now gone on another wander.

Hope someone finds it and posts. Sounds like it's had a hard life and is a bit of a wanderer but looks like they were giving it a good home.

Good luck
    Thanks for clarifying that Serenity.
    Cheers
    Evelyn

Very good of you to post for Liam&Rosin Evelyn.

Hope the cat is found soon. Silly wee thing being out in this horrible weather when it could be nice and warm inside.

Thanks Liz. I Know what its like to lose a cat. Remember poor Kevin? Sadly he never came home.
    Fingers crossed that this kitty finds its way home.
    Evelyn

Och I know it's awful Evelyn. Like you I had a cat who went missing and never came home.
    It's the not knowing what happened to them that is so hard.

Default bengal/tabby

kitty is now back home with me

Delighted to hear that.
    Did she just wander in or did someone spot her?
    Evelyn

Thumbs up Great news!

Oh what a relief! Hope she realises where she is well off and stays put.

Please say it is for real and permanent this time

Is she enjoying settling back in?

Hope this pussycat realises she has found her forever home and it is okay to stay with no need to wander. Glad she is home.

A stray cat followed me home from the pub six months ago. Best decision it ever made, its still here.

Default kitty

yhea im keeping it and getting it chipped i dont like keeping cats that are used to wandering about in the house feels like im taking away its freedome.

a day or 2 ago my friend as leaving my house and as he opened the door the cat came in, i was soo pleased to see kitty again i have named it kitty because it responds too it. strangely the cat doesnt want to eat cat food it just wants to constantly steal our human food its quite cuite what she does sits on her bum and looks up at us until we give her some food, then she jumps up and demands attension. Shes absalutly spoiled by us she sleeps in my bed and has her own chair to sit on.

If she does not get attension until she falls asleep she lyterally goes in a proper huff,its actually quite funny.

i have now come to the conclusion as the cat did not return for sometime that it has other homes to go to and i would love to hear from anyone about where this little wander'r goes when she gets out. Most the time i let her out for the toilet i leave the door open and as sson as i am half way up the stairs she decided oh time to bolt back up the stairs and steal your seat before you can get there.

She has now been wormed and treated for fleas (she didnt have any to start with) i need some advice on how to fatten her up she's still very skinny even though she does not look it, as her fur in medium length. I feed her LOADS as much as she wants to keep her happy but it doesnt seem to do anything.

i also need some advice on weather to get her a coller or not im very weiry about cats having collars if they go out incase they get caught on anything (as i used to live on a farm).

i was thinking about getting her a cat harnis to finnaly and possably see where she goes cats dont normaly like them but i found it fun with my previouse cats because they like'd to go out in the snow, so eventualy you had to take it off because it would lead you into the deepest snow it could find.

Thanks

Roisin

Thumbs up

So pleased to hear that Kitty is home.
    Does she have worms? It might be worth giving her worming pills just in case.
    We have a red flea collar on Henry and it has an elasticated strip so that it stretches if he is caught on anything.
    These are all available at "Pets at Home".