Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: drink v drugs saftey question

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • in a club would u feel safer with a bunch of drunken yobs

9 9.09%
  • in a club would u feel safer with a bunch of stoners

36 36.36%
  • in a club would you feel safer where no one abused either drink or drugs

54 54.55%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: drink or drugs which is worst/Caithness drug dealers - merged threads

Quote Originally Posted by RELAX View Post
    I personally would shoot dead all drug pushers/users/suppliers
    You could only ever get to shoot one, then you would be in jail for murder - would that make you a better person than the user/pusher/supplier?
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

aye, well, what about the pharmaceutical drug pushers? Prescribing unlicenced drugs and pharmaceuticals for off label use? How about not being truthful and transparent about side effects of pharmaceuticals they are prescribing for even on label uses? What about pushing vaccines such as the MMR on to children with a goal of 100% uptake which they get bonuses for eventhough Merck in its very own manual says live virus vaccines should not be given to patients with or from families with b or t cell immuodeficiencies as they risk severe or even fatal infection?? This includes people with eczema, dermatitis, food and inhalant allergies, heart disease, neurological problems, warts, herpes simplex etc etc. Doctors kill and maim more people with pharmaceuticals than any recreational drug pusher ever could. In fact, it's one of the leading causes of death in the western world. When will they be stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by brandy View Post
    oh yes i would because they wouold be whipped into to shape so fast it would make your head spin.. the military is not a kind happy place
    I don't think the military would be a great place to send someone who might be on the cusp of developing a drug habit.

A bit like prison, not a great idea at all.

[quote=ducati;665075]You should go to jail ASAP and don't start your filthy poll here inciting people to break the law[/filthy poll lol who are u to decide noticed uve put ur tuppence in a rake of posts thinking ur e boy il post wot i like when i like and if its a poll i want to discusss i certainley will ,

Here here Slinky!

Get in there!

More power to you, tokers united!

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    why wot do u know, we dont ,u dont get drug dealers randomley hassling people , i see no harm in it if theres no minors involved ,in most cases its people buying of close mates i see no harm in smoking pot everyone to there own i guess ,its the goverment who should be hanged for allowing drink to be legal and not weed when every day u read about drinkers killing each other people killing themselves starting fights we random strangers aggessive behavior ,glassing knifing people ,drink changes people for the worst thats why i dont drink i realised that but unfortunaltley its everywhere adverts steet corners shops no wonder kids are changing for the worst im 28 , im going to start a poll infact
    Kills literacy though

[quote=slinky;665158]
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    thinking ur e boy
    I want this on my gravestone
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

I don't see the point in your posts, ducati. This is an open board. He's not going to force people to break the law. A general poll would actually be a good thing, I think.

I read in the news a few months back, that one of Britains drug advisors for the government was fired for saying that alcohol was worse for you than cannabis is. This is true. However, because he didn't say what the government wanted to, he was let go. This sparked off others that were working there to resign after their work being rendered pointless.

If people are wanting to do drugs, let them. If people are stupid enough to buy drugs, let them. As slinky says, there is alot more people that are on drink that are doing far worse things than sitting about in a house, eating tonnes of food and laughing their heads off.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    How about a nightclub where the police crash through the wall and cart everyone off to jail (after helping them down the stairs first of course) I'd vote for that.

There is absolutely nowhere in the world that illegal drugs have done any good. It just feeds on itself and puts money in the pockets of gangsters
    lol help them down the stairs wot planet are u on i think people intoxicated would need help or half them just lie about street corners harrasing people after nightclubs

Quote Originally Posted by annemarie482 View Post
    no one has died of cannabis?
    i think not, by time you add up the one's who have jumped in a car after taking etc....
    Evidence?
    coupled with the paranoia its proven to cause, there are many instances of domestic abuse etc.
    Evidence?

the damage prolonged use can cause to the body (a friend suffered multiple organ failure and now has a pacemaker)
    Depending on the drug, this would not necessarily mean that it was just the drugs fault.

Alcohol is a drug, it's just the fact that it can be taxed is the only difference.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    / half them just lie about street corners harrasing people after nightclubs
    People telling fibs about street corners annoying people? Are you on drugs?

"It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Default where theres muck theres money

This subject will never end , because everyone looks at drugs in a different way especially if they are using them, plus the argument is not about comparing them with alchohol or drugs for ailments , but cold hard drugs that ruin lives every single day of the week , wether recreational or otherwise, street drugs ruin lives ,period.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    I'd like to see a valid argument for legalising canabis, that does not include references to alchohol.

They are two seperate things, so why use the fact that one is legal to try to validate the legalising of the other?
    I say that's a fair point, but I'd like to also see a valid argument for it being illegal.

Also, I'd like to see a valid reason why alcohol is legal.
    Last edited by Jeid; 24-Feb-10 at 13:59.

I dont do drugs, and i dont drink. I havent been keen on drinking since i was about 19. I would rather go out for a nice meal and remember it all than go out on the peeve and wake up £100 short of the day before, a massive hangover and not remembering a thing.

As for drugs well i dont do them, dont have friends around me who take them. I understand that teens tend to experiment with cannibas and that, but dont want to be stuck in a club full of people on drugs. People can take them if they want, thats their choice. But never ask me if i want to.

So.........i would rather put up with neither. But i can handle them!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RELAX View Post
    the argument is not about comparing them with alchohol
    True, but it's a valid argument all the same. Alcohol affects lives everyday, probably more so than drugs do. Each is equally disturbing, yet alcohol is legal.

It's a bit backwards of the government to legalize alcohol but to leave cannabis illegal.

I'm dead against harder drugs being legalized, but I think cannabis should be re-legalized.

Default yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    I dont do drugs, and i dont drink. I havent been keen on drinking since i was about 19. I would rather go out for a nice meal and remember it all than go out on the peeve and wake up £100 short of the day before, a massive hangover and not remembering a thing.

As for drugs well i dont do them, dont have friends around me who take them. I understand that teens tend to experiment with cannibas and that, but dont want to be stuck in a club full of people on drugs. People can take them if they want, thats their choice. But never ask me if i want to.

So.........i would rather put up with neither. But i can handle them!
    If you would rather put up with neither of them , yet you can handle them , is a contradiction.

She can handle them both, but would rather not, what is contradictory about that?
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    She can handle them both, but would rather not, what is contradictory about that?
    Exactly. Beat me to the chase there.

Life is like that.

its well and good to say if people want to use drugs let them.. but what about kids? that is the main target for drug dealers. is it ok for our children to use drugs?
    children are preyed upon, their innocence and naievity used to pull them into the use of drugs. even when they are warned and told not to do it.. when it seems to be the cool thing to do, when as young people they are invincible.. immortal.. and what can the harm be? a toke here.. turns into a drink there.. turns into a snort later.. and then maybe a quick shoot ... then the loving caring little boy or girl you knew.. whom you rocked to sleep at night.. sang to them and kissed their booboos away when they cried. who would run up to you with all the love in the world in their eye because you were the most important thing ever.. they become the strung out junkies.. who quit calling.. sneaks aroung begging for money, steals from your bag.. but you still turn a blind eye until the day that same sweet boy you held in your arms and kissed goodnight.. turns on you with hate and murder in their eyes.. the only thought in their mind.. their next fix.
    that is what drugs is people.. and i dont care how much you sugar coat it.. any thing that is mind altering like that is bad. its not ok to turn a blind eye.. and say not my buisness.. cause it is your buisness.. drugs affect everyone..not just the person using.
    http://itqueries.com/

I haven't bothered to read the rest of what people have said.

But with regards to the original post my opinion is that drink shouldn't legal when some drugs aren't as there are just as many reasons for making it illegal too.

However not everyone would be kicking back or whatever when stoned because there are some things such as whiteys and paranoia that would cause it to be a bad experience too.

I think it should be up to people to do what they want to do with their body. I just find it weird how drink is legal as it is oneof the worst substances that I have encountered personally.....

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast