Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Loan of medium dog crate required for transporting foster dog

Default Loan of medium dog crate required for transporting foster dog

I need to pick up a new foster dog from glasgow probably this weekend. He is a 10 month old pup and very bouncy by all accounts so requires to be crated intead of just in the back with the grill seperating him.

Unfortunately my own crate is far too big to fold out in the back of my focus therefore I thought it was worth an ask on here to see if I could borrow someones for the weekend. Its a lot of money to spend for crate for a one off journey

I could leave my big crate with you instead and collect it again on my return from down south, giving yours back again

If anyone is able to help me could you please send me a pm. Its a tall ask I know but it isall for a good cause.

Thank you so much!

Smile crate

hi ,i have a sky kennel you can borrow.caroline

I have a black wire one you could borrow also.

Was just going to offer you one as well Bullielove but landy and Leanne have kindly already offered.

Hope you manage to get to Glasgow with this awful snow!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Was just going to offer you one as well Bullielove but landy and Leanne have kindly already offered.

Hope you manage to get to Glasgow with this awful snow!
    Thank you all for your kind offers. I think I am able to borrow one from Landy. The transport run has had to be postponed until next weekend because of weather conditions - the wee fella is coming from Liverpool... I look forward to sharing pictures of this gorgeous wee guy

You are very welcome indeed.

Oh yes please would love to see photos of the new arrival! Well done on helping this wee soul. I really admire the work you do.