Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: My cat posing

Default My cat posing

This is Rigsy, she's 8 years old, and as you can see, she loves the camera. I took this yesterday when she was up a tree watching me feed the bird feeders!

~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Those eyes say "yay mum you keep on fattening them up for me"
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

She is very beautiful with all her tabby stripes and wonderful eyes....a real poser.

awww she is gorgeous
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. -ALBERT CAMUS

She is beautiful and what a great photo Sarah.

Thanks, I really love it. Not often I get a nice photo like this one. I think I will send it into a cat magazine see if they will print it in their gallery.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

She is gorgeous and what a beautiful picture. Kinda looks like a Scottish Wild Cat. But friendlier

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    She is gorgeous and what a beautiful picture. Kinda looks like a Scottish Wild Cat. But friendlier
    Not much friendlier! She was found on the moors when she was 4 weeks. She's never liked people. We can't pick her up or we get shredded, but she's just started to let us stroke her But she is pretty.
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Not much friendlier! She was found on the moors when she was 4 weeks. She's never liked people. We can't pick her up or we get shredded, but she's just started to let us stroke her But she is pretty.
    Sounds like one of my cats. But as long as she is happy I am sure you enjoy having her around! If she's started to let you stroke her then persevere, you might get there in the end. I have in the past but one of mine is so scared, even of her own shadow it seems, I will never get through to her.

Actually just read that shes 8 years and found at 4 weeks. Maybe she won't change her ways too much but then again "old age" can change a cat.

She looks very similiar to one of our moggies, called Dink or Dinky Doo.
    A grand pose ....
    There's no need for a piece of sculpture in a home that has a cat. ~Wesley Bates

AWWw shes gorgeous, looks very regal in that pose.