Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Recommendations For Builders, Electritions And Plumbers

Question Recommendations For Builders, Electritions And Plumbers

Hi, I've just moved into the area and have brought a house that requires renovation. Could anyone give me recommendations for good, reliable builders, plumbers and electritions also anyone who draws up plans for planning applications. I don't want to get stung by any cowboys so I would most like to hear from people who have actually used any of the above tradesman and been pleased with there service. Thanks very much

Sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova
    Hi, I've just moved into the area and have brought a house that requires renovation. Could anyone give me recommendations for good, reliable builders, plumbers and electritions also anyone who draws up plans for planning applications. I don't want to get stung by any cowboys so I would most like to hear from people who have actually used any of the above tradesman and been pleased with there service. Thanks very much
    You've "brought" a house , what size are your pockets?
    You're looking for an "Electrition" is that a malnourished sparky?
    No but seriously:
    Plumbers - Ian Bremner from Thurso or Jim Sangster from Halkirk who also does electrical work.
    There are plenty of people to avoid but I don't think I should "unrecommend" anyone on Caithness.org

electricians - G&A Barnie 01955 603803

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Vendetta
    You've "brought" a house , what size are your pockets?
    You're looking for an "Electrition" is that a malnourished sparky?
    No but seriously:
    Plumbers - Ian Bremner from Thurso or Jim Sangster from Halkirk who also does electrical work.
    There are plenty of people to avoid but I don't think I should "unrecommend" anyone on Caithness.org
    Sorry about the spelling I was in a hurry for the more pedantic people out there I bought a house and require an electrician
    Last edited by supernova; 17-May-06 at 09:49.