Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Anyone lost a terrier?

Default Anyone lost a terrier?

When in Wick earlier a lovely little ginger coloured rough haired terrier type dog came over to the car. Very friendly and loved getting attention. He/she didn't have a collar. We were parked in Seaview Nursing Home. Thought it worth mentioning in case it is lost.

Sounds like a dog I've seen often, a bit of a roamer I've never seen it with anyone.

It is lost. Owner is out looking for him.

I hope he finds his way back home soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM View Post
    It is lost. Owner is out looking for him.
    Do you know if he was found?

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    When in Wick earlier a lovely little ginger coloured rough haired terrier type dog came over to the car. Very friendly and loved getting attention. He/she didn't have a collar. We were parked in Seaview Nursing Home. Thought it worth mentioning in case it is lost.
    I'm pretty sure this is the same dog I saw about a week ago. He had no collar and was running past the co-op heading towards the town, he seemed pretty determined as if he knew where he was going. A lovely dog, real cutie.