PDA

View Full Version : Cesar's Daddy

Shabbychic
21-Feb-10, 16:47
I have just heard that Cesar Milan's right hand man, Daddy, died peacefully on Friday. He was 16 years old. :~(

Daddy showed the world that all Pit Bulls are not bad, and I hope Junior can carry on where he left off.

Good on ya auld fella, and I hope the brand new adventure you are now embarking on is a good one. :)

Aaldtimer
21-Feb-10, 17:47
Aw, sorry to hear that!
RIP the coolest dude of dogdom!:(

http://www.cesarsway.com/news/daddy-memoriam

simpsoney
22-Feb-10, 10:53
Sad to hear about poor daddy. I am going to see Cesar in March in glasgow, cant wait.

Liz
22-Feb-10, 13:47
Sad news.:(

Daddy, and Caesar, did a wonderful job in showing that Pit Bulls are not the killing machines the media portrays.

Bookworm
22-Feb-10, 21:26
Daddy proved that its not the breed of dog but the owner that matters.

Sarah
22-Feb-10, 22:18
Very sad, he was such a great dog, did so many good things for bully breeds. RIP Daddy.

Rictina
22-Feb-10, 22:41
Run free Daddy at Rainbow Bridge.

R.I.P Daddy.

Stavro
26-Feb-10, 04:19
So sorry, you have lost your much loved friend and loyal companion. They say.... a dog's lifespan is like a twinkle of a star in the universe, the influence of a canine companion on one's soul is forever. I truly believe this!

northener
26-Feb-10, 13:14
I remember the first time I watched Cesar Milan on t'box. "Here we go" I thought, "another celebrity numpty".

Couldn't have been more wrong. Sure, some bits are edited out, I'm positive. But his assessment of mutts and what goes on in those furry little bonces is bang on.

Liz
26-Feb-10, 13:28
. They say.... a dog's lifespan is like a twinkle of a star in the universe, the influence of a canine companion on one's soul is forever. I truly believe this!

That is beautiful Stavro and very true.