PDA

View Full Version : opinions welcome!

BRIE
21-Feb-10, 16:46
This is my sons new track, hes 16 & has performed, written (except the chorus thats mixed from another track) & mixed the track himself! I know its not everyones cup of tea but comments are welcome.
Hes going to kill me for putting it on here!!:lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWipwzBZH3c

S&LHEN
21-Feb-10, 16:50
excellent really like it even though its not really my type of music. You have a very skilled 16year old xx

BRIE
21-Feb-10, 16:53
thank you! I agree its not my sort of music but I do think its brill!
I didnt even know he mc'ed until a couple of weeks ago when his friend played me his first track! He never told me as he didnt think he was any good!:(

S&LHEN
21-Feb-10, 16:58
Aww thats so sweet, But hopefully him being able to see that people really do like it will give him more confidence, If he keeps it up at the level hes at you ll be a well cared for mum :lol:
A lot of money to be made is in the music industry but i think its one of those things thats hard to get into but when you do your sorted.
A guy in Skye started off like your son and now hes made it big (Mylo) xx

thank you! I agree its not my sort of music but I do think its brill!
I didnt even know he mc'ed until a couple of weeks ago when his friend played me his first track! He never told me as he didnt think he was any good!:(

wicker8
21-Feb-10, 17:51
hi your son is very talented i love the song i would buy it my son is a lot younger and he think its ace well done dont let him kill you hes great dont keep talent like this quiet

Kenneth
21-Feb-10, 19:41
Not my cup of tea, I would normally say this sort of stuff is awful but you know what, fair doos for trying and putting something out there.