PDA

View Full Version : Colmans Liver & Bacon Casserole Mix

jm.mack
21-Feb-10, 12:48
Does anybody know where I can get the sachets of the above? I have tried everywhere in Thurso with no luck! Plenty of the Chilli, Sausage casserole etc etc but no liver and bacon
:(

wicker8
21-Feb-10, 17:47
Does anybody know where I can get the sachets of the above? I have tried everywhere in Thurso with no luck! Plenty of the Chilli, Sausage casserole etc etc but no liver and bacon
:( hi i will check the coop in wick for you if i can get it i will let you know you can then tell how many packets you want and i will post it to your home if you want you can send me a pm with your address

jm.mack
21-Feb-10, 21:05
Thanks Wicker8, if you see it please let me know. I am through in Wick regularly so will go to the Coop if they are stocked their and pick some up.

Thanks very much for your help:)

only me
24-Feb-10, 23:12
hi sorry could not find any in the coop but i have asked a wee shop that i know well and they are going to try and get some for me will be in touch takecare

poppett
25-Feb-10, 11:16
If JA Mackay the grocers in Thurso don`t stock them if they are still available he will order them in for you.

jm.mack
25-Feb-10, 19:31
JA Mackay! I completely forgot about them! I will try tomorrow and see if he stocks this.

I have'nt had this in years and decided to make it for a change thinking I would just pick up the mix in tesco or Co-op, as I used to do years ago when I used to have it regularly.

Thanks to everyone for their help, if anybody does see this casserole mix, please let me know where and likewise if I track it down I'll post an update.

poppett
26-Feb-10, 14:03
Britishfooddirect.com if all else fails. Their website has it listed at £1.25 per packet.

wicker8
27-Feb-10, 22:32
hi sorry i have tried every where and no luck have you tried colmans web site hope you get it takecare

laguna2
01-Mar-10, 18:24
Morrisons stock this - but I don't think you have a Morrisons in Thurso :(

Anne x
02-Mar-10, 00:16
why would you need a pkt when you can make your own so simply and better for you