PDA

View Full Version : A wee request

munron
20-Feb-10, 18:56
Hi All

I took a photo today that I really like and I want to print of and frame, but I have some shadows and other stuff and I dont have the software to erase them, at least I dont think so. I have the basic Corel package I think. I also wanted a black frame, which again my Corel doesnt have - but would you print a black border or put a card one on instead?

Basically I wondered if anyone would be able to do it for me if I sent them the image, I realise this is a bit of a cheek so I wont be offended if you tell me to beggar off.

This is my fav I think but I have added a reserve for your opinions, obviously the subject means something just to me - but he is very special :)

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/munron_photos/P2200030.jpg

This is the reserve

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/munron_photos/P2200013.jpg

Thanks for your time / help

S&LHEN
20-Feb-10, 19:51
Its not a cheek at all. I dont have any programmes loaded onto my computer but i ll go up to the loft later as im sure I bought a disk a while back that adds effects etc, If I can find it is this what your looking for? (Dont think id take on the responsibility of doing it myself as id be worried it would go wrong.)
Ps The Photos are gorgeous xx

Invisible
20-Feb-10, 20:06
nice pics complete with curious sheep in the background

munron
20-Feb-10, 20:58
Its not a cheek at all. I dont have any programmes loaded onto my computer but i ll go up to the loft later as im sure I bought a disk a while back that adds effects etc, If I can find it is this what your looking for? (Dont think id take on the responsibility of doing it myself as id be worried it would go wrong.)
Ps The Photos are gorgeous xx

Thanks so much, very kind - although without a complete destruction manual I would be at a loss myself :)

nice pics complete with curious sheep in the background

Thanks as well and yes those blimming sheep are the bane of my life, they come in every night with the horses, they are probably looking curious as to whether I was going to feed them or not.

The Oracle
20-Feb-10, 21:00
Hi, I've PM'd you.

munron
20-Feb-10, 21:07
Hi Oracle I have PM'd you back thanks :)

I just showed the image to my OH and he thinks he looks like a three legged horse in the first photo :(

The Oracle
20-Feb-10, 21:15
Hi Oracle I have PM'd you back thanks

I just showed the image to my OH and he thinks he looks like a three legged horse in the first photo

:lol::lol::lol: Tell him to look closer, there is a fourth leg there !!!!!

munron
20-Feb-10, 21:38
Now that my OH has upset my apple cart, but then again what does he know

This is round three

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/munron_photos/Paddy-1.jpg

I still prefer one though this is not so sharp to my untrained mind, in two he has a kind face but there is no point in the camera lying :)

porshiepoo
21-Feb-10, 11:40
Have pm'd you.

Meant to also say that the first image is my favourite as it really shows the 'letterbox lip' lol, but I think the second image is tidier and slightly sharper.

munron
21-Feb-10, 19:39
Thanks to all for help, assistance and guidance. You are all a fine example of what a community website should be about :)

donnick
21-Feb-10, 20:34
hello fab pic but i to like the 2nd pic as he is heading in the direction the sun which put a beautiful shine on his coat .....lovely looking lad

munron
21-Feb-10, 20:43
Yes letterbox lips, lying open like a till drawer most of the time, hoping I will slot some food in probably.

I like the second one as well, my only thing with that one was that it is to clear and that you can see the outline of his clip.

Anyway the main thing is they enjoyed there couple of hours without their rugs on, back to full wardrobe today though brrrr