PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Kevin Milkins
20-Feb-10, 10:57
A pair of ladies spectacles in a specsavers case.

Mrs M has lost her glasses, (again):mad: and she thinks they may have fallen out of her pocket on the rear car park at Tesco, or at the junction of Northcote Street and Macrae Street in Pultnytown.

They were misplaced late Tuesday night and she would be delighted to be reunited with them.:D

Invisible
20-Feb-10, 19:50
A pair of ladies spectacles in a specsavers case.

Mrs M has lost her glasses, (again):mad: and she thinks they may have fallen out of her pocket on the rear car park at Tesco, or at the junction of Northcote Street and Macrae Street in Pultnytown.

They were misplaced late Tuesday night and she would be delighted to be reunited with them.:D

Hope you find them. My gran said she lost her glasses and spent half an hour looking for them, so she called me in a panic and was quite embarrassing for her when I pointed out she was wearing them.

changilass
20-Feb-10, 20:11
Following the Eastenders spoiler being posted, I have been avoiding this thread as I recorded Lost, only to find its about giggs lol

Hope you find them

Kevin Milkins
20-Feb-10, 22:48
I am very pleased to report that they have now been found under the seat of the vehicle despite a very thorough search by myself.:confused

I feel a bit of a pillock now.:roll:

S&LHEN
20-Feb-10, 23:51
I love happy endings :) nothing worse than losing something and assuming the worst but finding them is always a nice bonus :)

ShelleyCowie
20-Feb-10, 23:59
i lost my marbles years ago...no chance of gettin em back now! :( [lol]

golach
21-Feb-10, 00:05
I am very pleased to report that they have now been found under the seat of the vehicle despite a very thorough search by myself.:confused

dont feel guilty Kevin, it was not you that miss laid them [lol]

S&LHEN
21-Feb-10, 00:06
Good one Shell (LMAO) :lol:

i lost my marbles years ago...no chance of gettin em back now! :( [lol]

S&LHEN
21-Feb-10, 00:07
Well spotted Golach :lol::lol:

dont feel guilty Kevin, it was not you that miss laid them [lol]

Venture
21-Feb-10, 00:38
I am very pleased to report that they have now been found under the seat of the vehicle despite a very thorough search by myself.

Perhaps it's you who needs the glasses Kevin.:eek::lol:

northener
21-Feb-10, 00:59
Typical woman.

Loses her glasses and them blames poor hubby for not finding them for her......:Razz