PDA

View Full Version : Bradley's not dead

scrabster view
20-Feb-10, 09:04
Bradley's not dead

Did you see his middle finger move when he was supposedly lying dead on the road. :lol:

Watch it again on BBC i-player. Its a classic.

ducati
20-Feb-10, 09:57
Bradley's not dead

Did you see his middle finger move when he was supposedly lying dead on the road. :lol:

I am relieved. Who is Bradley?

Cattach
20-Feb-10, 10:56
I am relieved. Who is Bradley?

Yes who is Bradley. A politician, a criminal, a soldier? Who is Bradley?

philupmaboug
20-Feb-10, 11:01
Bradley's not dead

Maybe it was a message just for you!

Kevin Milkins
20-Feb-10, 11:04
Bradley's not dead

Did you see his middle finger move when he was supposedly lying dead on the road.

I also noticed his finger move and thought it may be part of an ongoing plot, but if he survives he will have one hell of an headache this morning.:~(

When they were running along the roof of the Queen Vic, I was shouting "have a look to see if you can find Angie's ring while your up their".:lol:

Only those in the know, will know;)

balto
20-Feb-10, 11:16
but by god it was good last night, just wasnt expecting stacy to be reveled as the killer, shock horror

ShelleyCowie
20-Feb-10, 12:16
Im not a fan of eastenders but i just watched it. Maybe Bradley moving was the fact that it was a live show?

onecalledk
20-Feb-10, 13:39
did any of your watch the aftermath on bbc3 after the live show, was really funny! there were a few "mistakes" but carried off really well, noticed Bradley moving, he is most definately a gonner though ......

Ronnie walked out of the corner shop without paying for what she picked up whilst talking to Roxie.......

Cameras went a bit wonky and shaky a few times but a pretty good episode.....

if only Stace hadnt phoned his mobile or if he had it on vibrate, he would never have got splatted ....... :lol:

K

crayola
20-Feb-10, 13:48
The aftermath was brilliant. A lot of emotions were evident and I enjoyed it even more than the live show.

onecalledk
20-Feb-10, 13:49
had never made the connection before re Larry and George Lamb, together though it was so obvious they were related lol :lol:

porshiepoo
20-Feb-10, 14:00
Am I the only one disappointed with the live show then?

The opening shots of Jack and Bradley were hilarious though. Did anyone else notice Jacks balls up with his lines a couple of times? lol

I assumed Bradley was supposed to move his finger. Maybe there will be a long drawn out dying scene???? I know that Bradley leaves so I assume he does actually die.

As if the police would actually follow a person over the roof that way anyway. I'm sure they wouldn't be allowed to put themselves at risk like that (in real life of course)

All in all I thought it was a whole heap of run up excitement which turned out to be boring.
What a let down!

ShelleyCowie
20-Feb-10, 14:16
I watched the aftermath thing too. Thought it was quite emotional. And then at the end of it when they played all the reminders, i saw nana moon. I was a fan of it back then and i nearly started to cry! I loved nana moon :~(

crayola
20-Feb-10, 14:19
I loved Kat and Alfie and I'm glad they're coming back. I would love to play Kat.

Connor.
20-Feb-10, 14:42
The aftermath, the presenter let slip that he was leaving for definite, then he took memorabilia and stuff so he's defo gone.

loganbiffy
20-Feb-10, 14:56
The middle finger moving could be nerves after he died. It does happen.
I think it was defo a mistake though :L

Invisible
20-Feb-10, 18:04
Bradley's not dead

yeah i saw that thought he was actually going to come around

annemarie482
20-Feb-10, 23:13
the moving finger was him dying as the blood ran out!
thats all

also did you all see max branning shoving his fingers down his throat to create the wretching sound at the sight of his dead son?! class slip up hee hee

thought the end was a let down, prefered the alternative on the after show of ryan doing it outta jealousy, more believable. as if stacey slater could lift and swing that bust! ha

Rictina
20-Feb-10, 23:21
OOoo you lot have a kean eye, LOL.

I missed all those slip ups, ha ha ....

poppett
23-Feb-10, 20:19
The fingers down throat had me gagging.

I only decided it was Stacey on the night, as she had the biggest grudge to bear, until then I was sure it was an accident the bust had leapt off the bar.

Bradley`s finger twitch.........again was he still alive and died when he was turned over? The wax model at the mortuary was excellent.........just hope it had an equity card!

Venture
23-Feb-10, 20:23
The fingers down throat had me gagging.

I only decided it was Stacey on the night, as she had the biggest grudge to bear, until then I was sure it was an accident the bust had leapt off the bar.

Bradley`s finger twitch.........again was he still alive and died when he was turned over? The wax model at the mortuary was excellent.........just hope it had an equity card!
Now here's me thinking what a good actor Bradley was, not moving a muscle. I thought it was the real thing. It certainly fooled me.[lol]