PDA

View Full Version : flash chat

annemarie482
20-Feb-10, 02:27
started using it a couple days ago but its so quiet!
only the same few each night so i'm here to recruit! lol
na not really but just to remind folk its there.......

Invisible
20-Feb-10, 19:48
I find if you want to go in and chat to people, post a thread to announce so

canuck
20-Feb-10, 21:19
Have you got a time in mind?

annemarie482
20-Feb-10, 22:51
i was recommended ten or after to get a few in :D

Rictina
20-Feb-10, 23:30
I didnt know it existed until last week, & found nobody there to chat with.

ShelleyCowie
21-Feb-10, 00:00
anyone going to join me in chat then? :Razz

annemarie482
21-Feb-10, 10:14
good crack last night was on till after 2 in the morning! lol

golach
21-Feb-10, 10:41
Its was good last night just like a Pre Natal clinic, I learned more about problems with births, cesarean sections, epidural injections, I am thinking of retraining as a midwife, with the knowledge gained
The usual chat covers everything from Weather, goat breeding, who makes the best Stottie Cakes, and is Theakstons Old Peculiar a good beer? Road conditions on the A9, and many mundane subjects such as those. But last night beat them all[lol]

annemarie482
21-Feb-10, 10:49
lol golach!
think you'll be ready for my next one?!

only joking.......thats womans work! lol

ShelleyCowie
21-Feb-10, 13:52
It was good crack last night! i was gettin picked on for the amount of food i eat and for havin an alien. Not forgetting my cross dressing boyfriend called Ellen LOL.

changilass
21-Feb-10, 14:42
Lol Shelly, you must have been really frustrated, giving all them hints and no one picking up on them.

Congratulations to you and 'Ellen', and don't forget to let us know when the alien has landed.

ShelleyCowie
21-Feb-10, 16:03
Lol Shelly, you must have been really frustrated, giving all them hints and no one picking up on them.

Congratulations to you and 'Ellen', and don't forget to let us know when the alien has landed.

Haha i knew someone would eventually get it. And it was you :D

Oh i will be sure to let you know. I might be on the org at all hours of the morning whilst waiting though, heartburn is not my friend!! [lol]