PDA

View Full Version : Baby moosie

unicorn
19-Feb-10, 20:31
Here is a pic I took of our first litter of mice, we were having an eye check but not open yet. It is a 10 day old blue siamese. I am looking forward to seeing their colour come through and get showing them.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/unicorn111/003-2.jpg

tilly
20-Feb-10, 01:03
That is so sweet, are you planning to sell any of the babies? I had a pet mouse a few years ago and would dearly love to get another.

unicorn
20-Feb-10, 10:07
As they will be for showing as I am hoping to start off a new mouse fancy up here, I am quite sure there will be some for sale in the future.
These had to come up from England and I am delighted with all the help we got sourcing top quality show mice.
Due to a slight error when they were travelling up there may be some crossbreeds appear in the next week or so oops, I never thought about the inch gap in the travelling box at the top and they were kinda mixed up when we opened it :lol: I am too used to rabbits :lol:
I was absolutely shocked at how difficult mice are to actually source. All of ours are literally handled from birth so that they are used to the human hand and have no fear of it as you can see.
I have also managed to get a few different colours, sealpoint siamese, blue siamese, broken, pink eyed white, Ivory and cream satin so that gives a good starting point for shows.