11-May-06, 22:54
got some toms for sale in the items for sale

Chobbersjnr
12-May-06, 13:57
90% sold (I tink)

Deemac
15-May-06, 23:23
What happened to the other 10%?

Did you have to cut them up or something!! Must have effected the sound a little . . . . .

Sorry - and you still haven't told me how thick the stone was!! This is seriously holding up my room designs.

Chobbersjnr
16-May-06, 00:42
What happened to the other 10%?

Did you have to cut them up or something!! Must have effected the sound a little . . . . .

Sorry - and you still haven't told me how thick the stone was!! This is seriously holding up my room designs.

I ate the other 10% rendering them SOLD

it was stone so thin it's transparent...............

Deemac
16-May-06, 11:57
That would explain why the misses is complaining that the neighbours can see her in the shower then!!

Have you tried marketing this product? I hear there constructing a completely glass building in New York. And I mean all of it. . . . Scarry, but true.

Chobbersjnr
16-May-06, 12:34
That would explain why the misses is complaining that the neighbours can see her in the shower then!!

Have you tried marketing this product? I hear there constructing a completely glass building in New York. And I mean all of it. . . . Scarry, but true.

I wondered why I went blind everytime I passed your hoose.............

& you hear they're cunstructing...............c'mon Jied you're slipping

& isn't it scary??

& I thought you had been well educated Deemac

whats 2+1 giraffe:lol:

Deemac
16-May-06, 22:31
Sorry Chobbers, appollojies inndeeid

Must have been the coal mine I was forced to work in when I was 12!! Missed all the best bits of education you obviously got, you lucky lad . . .