PDA

View Full Version : Good morning....

joxville
19-Feb-10, 06:59
I managed a whole nights sleep, the first in several weeks. Now at work, ready for the day's dramas....bring it on. :)

Lavenderblue2
19-Feb-10, 08:16
Hooray!! That's a wonderful feeling Jox, hope you repeat it again tonight. :) Have a good day.

riggerboy
19-Feb-10, 09:13
glad to hear you got a good sleep, i just bought one of those new fangle microwave beds you get a whole nights sleep in just 6 mins,

if your still having problems you could sleep in the fireplace

never know you may well sleep like a log

thats enough

Liz
19-Feb-10, 13:39
if your still having problems you could sleep in the fireplace

never know you may well sleep like a log

thats enough

Aye Jox would get a great (grate) sleep.:D

Wonder where the saying sleep like a log comes from? A log isn't alive so can't sleep.:confused

Angela
19-Feb-10, 13:42
Wonder where the saying sleep like a log comes from? A log isn't alive so can't sleep.:confused

Maybe because it can't move at all and if you're really sound asleep neither do you! :lol:

Cape Crusader
19-Feb-10, 13:43
Ever thought of sleeping on the window cill?

You might drop off.

Liz
19-Feb-10, 14:08
Maybe because it can't move at all and if you're really sound asleep neither do you! :lol:

Oh yes! Never thought of that Angela.Good thinking!:D

Sporran
19-Feb-10, 18:23
I managed a whole nights sleep, the first in several weeks. Now at work, ready for the day's dramas....bring it on. :)

Good to hear it, Jox. Did you count Katie Meluas instead of sheep? ;)

ShelleyCowie
19-Feb-10, 18:26

Glad to hear it! Its about time you got a decent nights sleep instead of moaning on facebook ;) lol