PDA

View Full Version : Highland Cleaning Services

yelsel
18-Feb-10, 19:33
My friend recommended Highland Cleaning Services to me as he did her windows, they made a great job of my windows and when he finished he gave me a flyer where I noticed he also does wheelie bin cleaning, guttering, pressure washing driveways, paths and decking.

I asked him if he would do my bin and driveway while he was there that was no bother to him at all. He's also coming back tomorrow to do my guttering and house path.

Thought I would share this as I think this is brilliant that he does all these services at once instead of me having to get several different companys out to do all the jobs.

Very polite and very affordable, highly recommended.

His number is 07926 555 317 and he will give you a free quote

espadartecars
20-Feb-10, 14:35
just wondered what like his prices are?so many of them do it for the first few times and never come back,is he reliable

yelsel
20-Feb-10, 20:57
yes he's very reliable, £1 per window, £5 for the wheelie bin, guttering cost me £10 and the driveway cost me £10

24-Feb-10, 00:01
Thanks for the recommendation

Will be in Wick, Keiss and Reiss on Thursday
Castletown, Bower, Scarfskerry and Dunnet on Friday
Thurso, Janetstown and Forss on Sunday and Monday
Halkirk, Glengolly and Geiss on Tuesday
Spittal, Westerdale and Watten on Wednesday

If anyone would they're windows cleaned, wheelie bins cleaned, Driveways/Path pressure washed, guttering cleaned then please PM for more details or call

Very reliable and turn up on time

upolian
24-Feb-10, 09:55
Thanks for the recommendation

Will be in Wick, Keiss and Reiss on Thursday
Castletown, Bower, Scarfskerry and Dunnet on Friday
Thurso, Janetstown and Forss on Sunday and Monday
Halkirk, Glengolly and Geiss on Tuesday
Spittal, Westerdale and Watten on Wednesday

If anyone would they're windows cleaned, wheelie bins cleaned, Driveways/Path pressure washed, guttering cleaned then please PM for more details or call

Very reliable and turn up on time

business section for advertisements buddy :)

Alice in Blunderland
26-Feb-10, 20:59
What about Thrumster?

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs138.snc3/18552_274555708221_748518221_4585256_4068946_s.jpg

And would these windows be a challenge inside and out? :D

unicorn
26-Feb-10, 21:08
I use wheelie clean and I get 2 wheelie bins done for £5. I pay £8 for my windows to be done by clearview windows for 8 windows and my doors are done also.

26-Feb-10, 21:20
I also did 2 wheelie bins for yelsel at £5 thing it must have been a typing error and I also charge £1 per window with doors done for free

Thank you for sharing though

stromalassy
04-Mar-10, 20:38
My friend recommended Highland Cleaning Services to me as he did her windows, they made a great job of my windows and when he finished he gave me a flyer where I noticed he also does wheelie bin cleaning, guttering, pressure washing driveways, paths and decking.

I asked him if he would do my bin and driveway while he was there that was no bother to him at all. He's also coming back tomorrow to do my guttering and house path.

Thought I would share this as I think this is brilliant that he does all these services at once instead of me having to get several different companys out to do all the jobs.

Very polite and very affordable, highly recommended.

His number is 07926 555 317 and he will give you a free quote can also recommend, did my windows on monday, very polite nice guy, did good job.

10-Mar-10, 22:25
Thanks Stromalassy, was no bother at all