PDA

View Full Version : room for a hen do?

princess1&2
18-Feb-10, 15:11
hi everyone, hoping someone could let me know if there's a bar in thurso that has a room which could be used for a party( hen do )?

thanks x

Cattach
18-Feb-10, 15:31
hi everyone, hoping someone could let me know if there's a bar in thurso that has a room which could be used for a party( hen do )?

thanks x

Try the other thread - lots of info there on hens and free range and caged. Caged might be your best bet for a Hen Do!

ShelleyCowie
18-Feb-10, 15:38

thanks x

The Pentland might be able to set something up for it, or even the Janet St Club. Not sure how much the Pentland would cost to book, but the Janet St Club is only about £20 or so.

newpark
18-Feb-10, 16:28
Think you can rent out the orange room in The Park Hotel.

Boozeburglar
18-Feb-10, 17:09
The park is good, depends how many of you there are.

Pentland too.

Weigh Inn as well.

molly
18-Feb-10, 17:20
Hi,

Been to a hen party upstairs in the Y-Not. It was very good and a waitress brought her drinks and we had food too. You can dress up the tables and add pics to the walls

im behind you
18-Feb-10, 21:57
my spare bedroom is cheap to let out. should be able to squeeze a few you in

beth210486
18-Feb-10, 22:24
Pentland has one which you can use, I had my 2nd hen night there, I don't know if cost anything or not, we found that it was a good place to have it as it's close to skins and other bars in town.

donnick
18-Feb-10, 22:50
you should try phoning round a few as they maybe more than happy to help u out and find out wich is the cheapest

mumof2
18-Feb-10, 22:59
we used the posh bar downstairs from the upper deck, we decorated it and had a right laugh then you get a free taxi into the town.

riggerboy
19-Feb-10, 11:59
whats a hen do

lay eggs

im behind you
19-Feb-10, 14:03
whats a hen do

lay eggs
it's like a duck doo

riggerboy
19-Feb-10, 14:17
it's like a duck doo