PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Binbob

Thumper
18-Feb-10, 15:10
For saving me a lot of worry! I have to go into hospital soon and I had nobody to look after my dog and when I told Binbob she offered straight away to look after her for me,not only that but she took the time to come over and meet my dog and brought her biccies too!:D I am so glad there are still some kind hearted people left in the world,and Binbob is definately one of them! I know that you are not a memeber anymore but hopefully you still read the pages and will see this,I am so grateful of your help,thank you! xxx

balto
18-Feb-10, 16:43
oh i see binbob lurking lol, such a shame she went, what a true saint offering to watch you dog for you, it will be 1 thing less for you to worry about when you are in hospital, good on you binbob whereever you are lol.

Thumper
18-Feb-10, 16:54
Thanks Balto,yes you are right it was so good of her to offer to do this,even more so when she isnt in good health herself at times,it meant so much to me x

Boozeburglar
18-Feb-10, 16:57
That is a very nice thing to do. Good luck for yourself and hope it all goes well. :)

Thumper
18-Feb-10, 16:59
Thanks boozeburglar,it was very good of her,as most on here know I am unemployed at the moment so i couldnt afford kennels or pet sitters so she really helped me out x

cuddlepop
18-Feb-10, 17:02
Very few people like Binbob left Thumper so your lucky to have found her.

Thinking of you,hope its not too long in hospital and I'm sure your dog will be "spoilt rotton".:D

Thumper
18-Feb-10, 17:07
Very few people like Binbob left Thumper so your lucky to have found her.

Thinking of you,hope its not too long in hospital and I'm sure your dog will be "spoilt rotton".:D

I am indeed CP,I am so grateful to her for helping me out this way and I know my dog will be looked after lovingly x

balto
18-Feb-10, 18:28
hopefully binbob will see all these nice replys to your thread thumper, and know her input is missed.

Angela
18-Feb-10, 18:32
One less thing to worry about Thumper, and how very kind of Binbob. :D

I bet your dog will have a wonderful time! :lol:

Hope all goes well for you and you'll be fighting fit and pain-free before long.:)

poppett
18-Feb-10, 18:33
What a lovely, thoughtful jesture by Binbob.

I miss her posts here too.

Hope your hospital visit isn`t too traumatic.

Your pooch will be well spoiled.

Tighsonas4
18-Feb-10, 18:43
its so nice to see that binbob is still around and showing the sort of place the org used to be
hope all goes well in hospital kid care take x tony

Katy
18-Feb-10, 20:52
Oh no I didn't realise Binbob had left :( She was so nice and I will miss her posts too.

That is so kind of her Thumper to look after you dog, nice to know there are some good people out there and your doggy will be happy too not having to go to kennels :)

Katy xx

Thumper
18-Feb-10, 22:54
Thank you all for your lovely comments,I have spoken to Binbob and she was overwhelmed at all the lovely comments and asked me to say thank you and that she misses you too! x

shazzap
18-Feb-10, 23:38
Hope all goes well for you.

Tighsonas4
02-Apr-10, 13:28
glad to see this

wicker8
02-Apr-10, 14:10
hope all goes well for you thumper all my best wishes kx

ShelleyCowie
02-Apr-10, 14:16
Binbob is a rare good hearted person! I got on well with her and miss her alot on here. She always stood for what she believed and her passion for animals is great!

Hope all goes well in Hospital for you Thumper! :Razz xxx

Liz
02-Apr-10, 14:23
I missed your post Thumper and am so glad that Binbob looked after your doggy when you were in hospital.:D

She is a really, lovely lady and is sadly missed on the org.

Come back Binbob!!!!!! xxx