PDA

View Full Version : tiger woods

riggerboy
18-Feb-10, 08:29
i see tiger woods is to do an interview on friday afternoon to a small collective amout of press live coveage, do you think he will tell us

WHO killed archie mitchell ?????????????????????????????????????????????

webmannie
18-Feb-10, 13:09
Nah, he's going to show them his scorecard!

balto
18-Feb-10, 13:20
i see tiger woods is to do an interview on friday afternoon to a small collective amout of press live coveage, do you think he will tell us

WHO killed archie mitchell ?????????????????????????????????????????????
oh no long now unto we find out, then normal service will resume, think its tonight they are having the live episode where they revel all.

telfordstar
18-Feb-10, 13:29
oh no long now unto we find out, then normal service will resume, think its tonight they are having the live episode where they revel all.

No it's Friday night the live 1 is. My hubbys convinced that because Kat and Alfie are returning kat did it! His mind works in a weird way!!!

Invisible
18-Feb-10, 13:39
I would laugh really hard if they didn't reveal all in the 'Live' episode. Not that I am going to watch it.

balto
18-Feb-10, 14:08
No it's Friday night the live 1 is. My hubbys convinced that because Kat and Alfie are returning kat did it! His mind works in a weird way!!!
blast thought it was tonight, i think it is someone that isnt in eastenders much, but then agaiun bradley is leaving so mayby the reports are right it was him and he commits suicide.