PDA

View Full Version : Miserable gits

Jenni
18-Feb-10, 00:31
Just bought myself a new printer/copier/scanner and started to set it up when I realised there was no usb cable in the box. I read the info on the side of the box and it said in teeny weeny writing 'usb cable not supplied'. Now I know it's my fault for overlooking that but surely the miserable gits could have supplied a cable. Now I have to go buy a cable before I can get operational.

ShelleyCowie
18-Feb-10, 00:36
Thats actually quite common. When we got our one it didnt come with one but we always have one or two spare in this house luckily!

I think its rediculous though, you can pay a bloomin fortune for the printer and they cant even give a wee cable!!

golach
18-Feb-10, 00:48
Totall agree Jenni, got caught that way once

Jenni
18-Feb-10, 00:51
I have about 40 different cables lying around but none that fit!!! Typical.

Ricco
18-Feb-10, 09:28
Jenni, try your local school. If it is anything like miine they will have loads of old USB cables.

riggerboy
18-Feb-10, 10:07
bought a box of batteries and when i read the small print in the tinies writing it said

batteries not included typical you know its getting worse

Boozeburglar
18-Feb-10, 12:23
Was that from your joke book you bought?

Small Print: Humour not included.

Olin
18-Feb-10, 14:07
Here Mum I've got one lol :lol:

Just bought myself a new printer/copier/scanner and started to set it up when I realised there was no usb cable in the box. I read the info on the side of the box and it said in teeny weeny writing 'usb cable not supplied'. Now I know it's my fault for overlooking that but surely the miserable gits could have supplied a cable. Now I have to go buy a cable before I can get operational.

Jenni
18-Feb-10, 23:13
Olin - Too late my boy, I bought one today but it was only £4.99 so not too bad. ( probably cheaper than what you would have charged your poor old mother!!)

telfordstar
18-Feb-10, 23:32
bought a box of batteries and when i read the small print in the tinies writing it said

batteries not included typical you know its getting worse

Lol I just find you so funny riggerboy I just love reading your posts.....

Gronnuck
19-Feb-10, 00:48

That's as bad as setting everything up and finding the usb cable is only 1 metre long when you've sited the printer at the other end of the room 3 metres away [lol].