PDA

View Full Version : Credit!!!! Your havin a turkish

fingalmacool
17-Feb-10, 23:14
Thought I'd do blunder-boy a favour today and sort out an iPhone for him over the Internet, so he left me his debit card and i proceeded to make a transaction, but no no no they cry you cant have it by gum he has no credit rating, Ah I say that's because he's never had a real (cant call student loan real) loan and never had a credit card, I then say he's employed for over two years and has had a student loan does that count, na na na they say he cant have it, so trying not to get annoyed i said that he's not asking for credit he wants you to take the money out of his account that is well in the black, but they just wouldn't have it, so apparently he has to get himself a credit card and get some dept and they will give him a shiny phone, but now he has to wait 3 months to apply to the company again, it's a mad mad world is it not:confused

I'm off to have a boil lanced, I aint got one but I'm planning one:confused:confused

Jeid
18-Feb-10, 01:56
And now everything makes sense... Finally!

fingalmacool
18-Feb-10, 02:07
took you long enough lol:confused

Thumper
18-Feb-10, 09:19
And they wonder how people get into debt! If they wont give him it paying cash i would tell them to stuff it,nothing IMO is worth getting into debt for x

young_fishin_neep
18-Feb-10, 14:43
I got a contract phone a few months ago at 18 with no credit history, and with my debit card, the only company i had issues with was o2 as they wanted a 150quid deposit, i said no chance and took one with orange instead, it depends who you use to get you a contract as to weather they will accept you, i went through carphone warehouse to get mine.

x

fingalmacool
18-Feb-10, 15:48
bang on 02 are the culprats:confused

Kodiak
18-Feb-10, 20:59
Just get a PAYG Phone and then there is no problem, Simples :D

young_fishin_neep
18-Feb-10, 21:04
i rememeber seeing somewere that the iphone was coming out on another network but cant remember wich one

x

Jeid
18-Feb-10, 22:56
Vodafone and Orange now have the iPhone.