PDA

View Full Version : GEORGE

trinkie
17-Mar-04, 08:17
Goodbye George, I loved seeing your photo on my computer from time to time and hearing what you had been up to.
Rest Peacefully now, knowing that you brought many people a great deal of joy.

F.M.

Mr P Cannop
17-Mar-04, 08:54
sorry to hear about this

i enjoyed the photos

zappster
17-Mar-04, 14:05
Sad to hear that Bill.It's always sad when a pet dies :~( bye bye George :~(

golach
17-Mar-04, 16:26
Bill,
sorry to hear the news about George, my sympathies, its always sad when you loose a friend and a pet :~(
Golach

girniegoe
17-Mar-04, 22:33
I'm sure George is resting peacefully in Pets' Happyland, he was a handsome lad.

spitmk3
17-Mar-04, 22:57
Sorry to hear that George has passed on Bill. I remember when Katherine and I met George (and you too) back in May of 2002.
Always sad to loose a pet, as they are such special friends.

peace, Rick

ps, is there a way for us to post pictures or our own pets here?

Kenn
17-Mar-04, 23:12
Goodbye little cat,thankyou for making our lives a little brighter with your antics you will be much missed.

sassylass
18-Mar-04, 01:40
My sympathy to you and yours, Bill. She was a nice cat, and I enjoyed meeting her. Pets are such good company, it's always sad when they leave us.

webmannie
18-Mar-04, 01:59
A relationship with a cat is special, they 'own you' you don't 'own' them.

Bill, take pleasure in the fact that George allowed you to be his owner and remember fondly all the 'escapades' George got up to over the years!!

It'll bring a smile guaranteed!

George you have been recorded for posperity as a superCOOL webcat!

Margaret M.
18-Mar-04, 13:20
Aww, that is sad news. Losing a pet is never easy.

Bill Fernie
22-Mar-04, 01:28
Thanks to everyone for all the messages both here and by emails. George was by my side most days resting, purring and sometimes scolding and generally quite content. Since last May when she was diagnosed with a tumour she had been on medication but only gradually did she have difficulties mainly due to kidneys packing in. She did not seem to be in any pain and died a natural death. We were with her over the last few days to the end and she still tried her best to speak to us as she always had.
Thanks to everyone. George's reach was greater than I knew.