PDA

View Full Version : mobile signal

purplelady
17-Feb-10, 13:15
has anyone else been having problems with the orange signal this morning mine has been on and off all morning and is driving me mad

StacNKel
17-Feb-10, 13:25
I am on 3 and i have had no signal most of the day.

purplelady
17-Feb-10, 13:39
that is who i am with as it piggybacks orange does'nt it this is annoying as it happens a lot lately at least i know it is not just me if it was not for skype i would go to a different network

StacNKel
17-Feb-10, 13:52
Yes it does happen fairly often and really is annoying especially when your waiting on a telephone call! Hopefully signal will come back soon!!

purplelady
17-Feb-10, 14:32
I have one just now hope yours is back , i have got myself a headset so i can get skype though my computer , i rang orange but because I was not an orange customer they did not want to know so called 3 and they said call orange told them i had but they did not want to know the guy at 3 was really nice but was not much help he just said if there was alot of orange users on we take second place but they should be getting a mast here soon

LRM
17-Feb-10, 17:26
im with virgin and have had no signal today either

purplelady
17-Feb-10, 18:53
do virgin use orange or do they have there own mast

suth13
17-Feb-10, 19:27
im with orange no signal in wick this morning, back on now.

StacNKel
17-Feb-10, 21:53
my signal been back for a while too! hopefully will stay that way

grahamm109
18-Feb-10, 01:10
when i was with 3 and orange that happend a few times but only in the winter months
3 mobile uses the same transmitter mast as orange and when i phoned to ask what was wrong they said it was somthing to do with the ice/frost
but i have never had any problems like that with vodafone or 02