PDA

View Full Version : Work

achingale
16-Feb-10, 16:57
Truth wanted here. How many of us are at work but looking at the Org? And how many are at home? I confess, I am at work and tend to have a wee look when the boss is not looking or if we are having a slow day. Those using their real names need not reply...just in case ;)

northener
16-Feb-10, 17:04
Work for myself from home most of the time...so I'll have to give myself a written warning for wasting company time:Razz

Loraine
16-Feb-10, 17:15
I'm at home, not working - but probably should be(house work)! :roll:

Kathy@watten
16-Feb-10, 17:21
I too am lucky enough to work for myself, tho have had a verbal warning and am now on the verge of a written warning for not actually commiting to doing any work! Am guilty of looking at the org in my working day....it's not much of a crime and I class my orger pals like my colleagues (I work alone so virtual colleagues is as good as it gets) everyone likes a break and some banter!

riggerboy
16-Feb-10, 17:29
i hardly use the org at home only when i`m out on the box lol

Tugmistress
16-Feb-10, 18:09
No internet out on the pier, so sat on the org at home between shifts lol

balto
16-Feb-10, 18:38
unfortuntly tesco dont have an internet connection, well not for us lowly workers lol, wouldnt hve thought much work would get done if there was lol, so me i have to go on the org, at home when the kids allow me on the pc lol.

EDDIE
16-Feb-10, 18:59
unfortuntly tesco dont have an internet connection, well not for us lowly workers lol, wouldnt hve thought much work would get done if there was lol, so me i have to go on the org, at home when the kids allow me on the pc lol.

I bet you go down an aile and do all your yapping with the customers and work mates and i bet you your gossip is more up to date than this forum lol im only joking