PDA

View Full Version : K.C.C. (Kirsteen's Catering Company)

Wickerwoman
15-Feb-10, 21:40
As a treat for Valentines Day I ordered a meal from KCC. Delivered to my doorstep (hot and ready for eating). It was really lovely and a very reasonable price. I will be definately be using KCC again. Thought it would be really handy when I have visitors and can now present them with a beautiful meal (without the dishes!).

shamrock2007
15-Feb-10, 21:53
Thank you very much. I am also going to be offering the same service for Mothering Sunday (14.03.10). Keep an eye on my website for further details. www.kcc-food.co.uk (http://www.kcc-food.co.uk). Glad you enjoyed your meal & look forward to your custom again in the future. Regards Kirsteen :D

telfordstar
16-Feb-10, 14:32
As a treat for Valentines Day I ordered a meal from KCC. Delivered to my doorstep (hot and ready for eating). It was really lovely and a very reasonable price. I will be definately be using KCC again. Thought it would be really handy when I have visitors and can now present them with a beautiful meal (without the dishes!).

I will second that. We did the same ordered in and arrived hot and delicious. Will defo use again.

lelebo
17-Feb-10, 20:29
KCC Catering are fab - I've used them to cater a buffet before and it was delicious - using Kirsteen again for an event in March and I'm sure I'll be using her loads in the future too :)

shamrock2007
18-Feb-10, 11:37
Thank you guys much appreciated :D