PDA

View Full Version : Andy " the viking " fordham and fellow pros

Murph
14-Feb-10, 15:37
HI all just looking for some feedback on having dart pro,s they are andy fordham mark webster paul nicholson they will come to wick and do a show of darts also andy will do a signing of his auto biography there will also be a chance of people out of the audience get to play as well spread the word wee are trying to get them for 06/04/10 please get in touch or if you could speak to friends and get names it will be held in the francis street club wick only got a short time to book them feedback fast :lol:

digital02
14-Feb-10, 16:31
According to your previous thread in the sports section this will be a waste of time, as Gary Anderson and Gary Robson are in John O' Groats on Friday 2nd April, also you are not going to get a big crowd on a Tuesday night if your date of 6th April is correct.
Why don't you try and book them for a future date on a Friday or Saturday night.

wickscorrie
14-Feb-10, 23:39
I think it would be a big risk with this one,being so close to the one in Groats.There is also the Glass weekend at the start of May.Why not try to get someone up for an Exbition in October/November when all darts players have started playing in their respective leagues and would much more likely to attend or try to Qualify if there are playoffs to play the person or persons that are coming North.Someone who has not been up here would be a good bet ie Ronnie Baxter/Ted Hankey or even Trina Gulliver as their is a lot of young ladies playing in the Wick League now which can only be good for darts in Caithness.

groater
17-Feb-10, 11:18
DOD A your going to loose a fortune on this one put your time on darts practice you need it:Razz

Murph
18-Feb-10, 23:23
Darts now canceled due to lack of interest but watch this space :~(:~(

Murph
18-Feb-10, 23:26
I think it would be a big risk with this one,being so close to the one in Groats.There is also the Glass weekend at the start of May.Why not try to get someone up for an Exbition in October/November when all darts players have started playing in their respective leagues and would much more likely to attend or try to Qualify if there are playoffs to play the person or persons that are coming North.Someone who has not been up here would be a good bet ie Ronnie Baxter/Ted Hankey or even Trina Gulliver as their is a lot of young ladies playing in the Wick League now which can only be good for darts in Caithness.
thank you for your feedback maybe trina would be good i will work on it :lol:

Murph
18-Feb-10, 23:28
DOD A your going to loose a fortune on this one put your time on darts practice you need it:Razzp...r h ....d its not me whos needs to practice m8 lol ;)

groater
19-Feb-10, 16:10
not so sure heard seaview were only team to beat your team this season ??:D:D