PDA

View Full Version : Who cares who killed Archie?

Loch not Lock
13-Feb-10, 19:27
BBC are advertising this non event every opportunity - but who cares? By the way it is :-
Dr. Leck - similar return as Dirty Den. The scriptwriters are non-existent. They just repeat the same storyline in a loop; just change the names.

sweetpea
13-Feb-10, 19:34
Aye your right, they all follow the same storylines, yet I still end up watching them lol. I suppose that's the whole point, they lull you into watching them. I haven't got a clue who killed Archie mainly because most of the time it's just background noise. What I like about soaps is that you can miss them for ages and pick up where you left off.

Loch not Lock
13-Feb-10, 19:44
I agree, Sweetpea. The true answer is Queen Victoria as her bust accidentally fell on him whilst he was out cold. I am ashamed of myself being such a hypocrit by voicing an opinion on the worst soap ever made.
Bring back Triangle!

sids
13-Feb-10, 19:53
Bring back Triangle!

http://ecsosa.org.uk/theschool/pupils/images/larrylamb.jpg

Kevin Milkins
13-Feb-10, 20:00
I think it was Davit Platt. :roll:
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00466/David-Platt_280_466742a.jpg

Loch not Lock
13-Feb-10, 20:16
Well done, sids, for remembering that Larry Lamb starred in Triangle.:)

Kevin Milkins
13-Feb-10, 20:33
Well done, sids, for remembering that Larry Lamb starred in Triangle.:)

I think it's a sign of a true professional actor when they can be seen in different roles displaying totally different characters and still be able to enjoy each character on merit.

Larry Lamb in Gavin and Stacy was the exact opposite of Archie in Eastenders, and the programmes were run simultaneously without a feeling of cross reference.

The only other actor that has achieved this that springs to mind is David Jason.

Loch not Lock
16-Feb-10, 14:21
I know who killed him. Does anyone on here know where I can get a bet on it? Sorry if this spoils the live programme for you but the killer was -
BEN MITCHELL:)

Invisible
16-Feb-10, 14:45
Wasn't it JFK that killed Archie?

_Ju_
16-Feb-10, 15:20
Archie who?

sharona
16-Feb-10, 15:25
it be nice to have there role always in the pub

Loch not Lock
16-Feb-10, 18:38
Please, where can I get a bet on Ben?:confused

balto
16-Feb-10, 18:40
ok i confess here to you all, i killed archie mitchell lol, dont tell the police please lets just keep it our little secret.[lol]

brandy
16-Feb-10, 19:06
no no no jfk killed bambie.. thats why he was assasinated! it was all part of the cover up for operation "man in the forest" however it is possible that archie was part of said plot and had to be hushed

cesare
16-Feb-10, 22:09
i think it was max who killed him........think bout it.....he gained the car buisness ........O.O

Jeid
17-Feb-10, 13:47
Archie killed himself, he pulled a string attached to the Queen Vic. He won life.

bluechesse
18-Feb-10, 00:12
Archie? Archie? Who the...................