PDA

View Full Version : Who Killed JFK?

ducati
13-Feb-10, 18:01
Simple question, there is plenty of info out there. What do you think?

riggerboy
13-Feb-10, 18:42
i reckon it was the same man that killed bambi, i could be wrong just a hunch i have,
bambi was last seen passing a grassy knoll with a tree on it, a dark shadow of a person with a gun was to be seen running away after the said shooting and bambi was no more,

apart from that i havent a clue

Alan16
13-Feb-10, 19:02
A somewhat interesting article about the similarities between Lincoln and Kennedy's assassinations: http://www.school-for-champions.com/history/lincolnjfk.htm

Personally I think it was probably LHO.

lasher
13-Feb-10, 19:11
Think it was the terminator!!:lol::roll:

northener
13-Feb-10, 19:35
It was Bush, shortly just before he ordered the shooting of Reagan.;)

ducati
13-Feb-10, 21:02
O.K. so far, half of you are nuts, but which half...?

Boozeburglar
13-Feb-10, 21:20
A somewhat interesting article about the similarities between Lincoln and Kennedy's assassinations . . .
Personally I think it was probably LHO.

Maybe, but how the hell could he have killed Lincoln?

I think it was John Peel.

florence
13-Feb-10, 21:53
John Wilkes Booth, the man who assassinated Abraham
Lincoln was the great-great-great-grandfather
of Cherie Blair.

EEK!! The plot thickens. I think my head's going to explode.:confused

Connor.
14-Feb-10, 01:12
I don't think Oswald was the man behind the bullet, I think he was more of a scapegoat.

It's a shame what the end results were, with that guy John Ruby?

Needless to say, things like this make me lose faith in humanity.

lister
14-Feb-10, 03:25
The governments are most likely involved with most assassinations in some way and are probably to blame in reality..
Then again we'll never know.
If you do then watch out cos you may wake up dead one morning!!;)

brandy
14-Feb-10, 03:28
what gets me that there is video footage, that shows him getting shot twice.. plus there are autopsy photos that show two bullet wounds.. why is it such a cover up? do they really think that people are that thick? if it was a gov. consiracy what does it matter that there was two shooters? you would think it would be a plot to cover up the fact it was a conspiracy and not another shooter on the knoll... shakes head.. and throws up hands.. idiots the lot of em.. (gov. that is!)

lister
14-Feb-10, 03:30
what gets me that there is video footage, that shows him getting shot twice.. plus there are autopsy photos that show two bullet wounds.. why is it such a cover up? do they really think that people are that thick? if it was a gov. consiracy what does it matter that there was two shooters? you would think it would be a plot to cover up the fact it was a conspiracy and not another shooter on the knoll... shakes head.. and throws up hands.. idiots the lot of em.. (gov. that is!)
My sentiments exactly Brandy..governments who'd really trust em now??

lister
14-Feb-10, 03:58
Then again on thinking about it..maybe video killed the president?? in his mind and in his .............

brandy
14-Feb-10, 04:23
one of the things i cant figure out is why did they give him a tracheotomy when half his head was gone?
they put it thru the wound on his neck.. was it to cover it up? they lied about the place of the wound on his back.. it was several inches lower than they said.. so that it would work into the single shot theory. now the question.. was it a frontal shot that took him in the head? from the pics that i have seen looks like it.. as the entry wound would be smaller than the exit wound. still made a huge mess!
im guessing he was already dead by the time that they got him anywhere.
obviously he was still alive when he was first shot.. as you can see him lifting his arms up to his throat.. in an OMG im shot moment.. im choking..
then when jackie leans across hes shot in the head..
the one think i think everytime i go back to review the video.. is.. wow.. how close that bullet came to her.. i am curious.. how close it was.. mm maybe?
sometimes i think im really sick to ponder things like this.. but i love forensics.
ohhh and has anyone seen the video.. is she really jumping onto the boot of the car to grab brain matter? did she think they could put it back?
you can tell that she grabs something and then goes back into the seat when the body guard jumps up... all very strange.. but the human mind is a very very funny thing.. and how we react in situations is amazing!

ducati
14-Feb-10, 10:29
one of the things i cant figure out is why did they give him a tracheotomy when half his head was gone?
they put it thru the wound on his neck.. was it to cover it up? they lied about the place of the wound on his back.. it was several inches lower than they said.. so that it would work into the single shot theory. now the question.. was it a frontal shot that took him in the head? from the pics that i have seen looks like it.. as the entry wound would be smaller than the exit wound. still made a huge mess!
im guessing he was already dead by the time that they got him anywhere.
obviously he was still alive when he was first shot.. as you can see him lifting his arms up to his throat.. in an OMG im shot moment.. im choking..
then when jackie leans across hes shot in the head..
the one think i think everytime i go back to review the video.. is.. wow.. how close that bullet came to her.. i am curious.. how close it was.. mm maybe?
sometimes i think im really sick to ponder things like this.. but i love forensics.
ohhh and has anyone seen the video.. is she really jumping onto the boot of the car to grab brain matter? did she think they could put it back?
you can tell that she grabs something and then goes back into the seat when the body guard jumps up... all very strange.. but the human mind is a very very funny thing.. and how we react in situations is amazing!

You're a very scary person Brandy :eek:

brandy
14-Feb-10, 10:47
*laughs* in another life.. i would so be a forensic detective.. maybe homicide.. (sighs) as a teen i wanted to go into the military.. had it all planned out.. graduate.. join the navy.. then special ops.. then black ops.. was going to have a whole life in secrecy.. sadly life didnt go that way.. well not sadly very happy how it turned out.. but i knew by the time i was about 17 that i had to choose either to have a life in the military or have a family.. i couldnt have both..

ducati
14-Feb-10, 10:54
*laughs* in another life.. i would so be a forensic detective.. maybe homicide.. (sighs) as a teen i wanted to go into the military.. had it all planned out.. graduate.. join the navy.. then special ops.. then black ops.. was going to have a whole life in secrecy.. sadly life didnt go that way.. well not sadly very happy how it turned out.. but i knew by the time i was about 17 that i had to choose either to have a life in the military or have a family.. i couldnt have both..

I'm sure you made the right decision. We can go mad for CSI instead :cool:

Olin
14-Feb-10, 18:01
Yet another thread involving a conspiracy.... What you need to realise is that conspiracies are just alternative theories that have been provided by people who can't just accept what the truth.

Watch this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

Somewhere in it a woman talks about people who invent and believe conspiracy theories and hits the nail bang on the head.

Another thing that is a problem is most conspiracies lack any real and sustainable evidence as the JFK shows.....

northener
14-Feb-10, 18:15
Any major event involving the US will automatically have conspiracy theorists combing over it to arrive at their own conclusions.

ducati
16-Feb-10, 01:22
Any major event involving the US will automatically have conspiracy theorists combing over it to arrive at their own conclusions.

Well that seems to be about it. So the conclusion is approx 80% of you are barking :eek:

lister
16-Feb-10, 06:01
yes ats true Ducati,the % is king as always hehe,,40% of all people know that?;)

_Ju_
16-Feb-10, 09:38
i reckon it was the same man that killed bambi, i could be wrong just a hunch i have,
bambi was last seen passing a grassy knoll with a tree on it, a dark shadow of a person with a gun was to be seen running away after the said shooting and bambi was no more,

apart from that i havent a clue
Bambi's mother was killed. Not Bambi! ;)

ducati
16-Feb-10, 09:46

Yes I thought that :eek:

northener
16-Feb-10, 09:51

Yes I thought that :eek:

Well, the Sex Pistols asked who killed Bambi...and we all know what happened to Sid Vicious[para]

brandy
16-Feb-10, 09:51
thats what they want you to think.. its a conspiracy.. a cover up... bambi was a casualty of that massacre.. the day that Code.. "man in the forest" happened. however gov. officials tried to cover up the true attrocities that happened. also the later fire, was a failed attempt to wipe out any lingering evidence.. there was an agent Flower that went undercover but it caused such a stink that he had to be withdrawn.. this information is of the highest security and sensitivity.. so remember this is for your eyes only.

ducati
16-Feb-10, 10:33
thats what they want you to think.. its a conspiracy.. a cover up... bambi was a casualty of that massacre.. the day that Code.. "man in the forest" happened. however gov. officials tried to cover up the true attrocities that happened. also the later fire, was a failed attempt to wipe out any lingering evidence.. there was an agent Flower that went undercover but it caused such a stink that he had to be withdrawn.. this information is of the highest security and sensitivity.. so remember this is for your eyes only.

This is typical of the unnessary fog created by conspiracy. Not only do we not know who killed who, but now, we dont even know who was killed! [disgust]

brandy
16-Feb-10, 10:49
back on subject though.. with JFK.. we know that three shots were fired.. that he was shot twice. even though for some reason some people still persist in a single shot theory.
the main questions are
1: did the first shot go thru kennedy and hit the other man as well?
2: was there another shooter on the grassy knoll

in the first question.. we look at where the shot hit. by autopsy reports.. before they were changed. he was hit lower in the back.. and the shot went up into the neck. making it impossible for the bullet to travel thru and hit another person.
the reports were changed to support this however.. and the question arises as to why?
was kennedy shot from a dif. angle?
the first shot took him from the back.. the second shot in the head.
im not an expert.. but the impact looks like a frontal shot.
when hes shot.. its front top of head.. the
spray goes up and he falls back and to the side. not foward and down.
if there is that much need.. they could always exhume the body and do a proper forensic report.. but that would never happen.. i think that is the only way it would ever be put to rest.

Invisible
16-Feb-10, 10:53
It was Archie from EastEnders, end of story

ducati
16-Feb-10, 12:44
back on subject though.. with JFK.. we know that three shots were fired.. that he was shot twice. even though for some reason some people still persist in a single shot theory.
the main questions are
1: did the first shot go thru kennedy and hit the other man as well?
2: was there another shooter on the grassy knoll

in the first question.. we look at where the shot hit. by autopsy reports.. before they were changed. he was hit lower in the back.. and the shot went up into the neck. making it impossible for the bullet to travel thru and hit another person.
the reports were changed to support this however.. and the question arises as to why?
was kennedy shot from a dif. angle?
the first shot took him from the back.. the second shot in the head.
im not an expert.. but the impact looks like a frontal shot.
when hes shot.. its front top of head.. the
spray goes up and he falls back and to the side. not foward and down.
if there is that much need.. they could always exhume the body and do a proper forensic report.. but that would never happen.. i think that is the only way it would ever be put to rest.

Very, very scary indeed :eek:

RecQuery
16-Feb-10, 13:58
It was clearly a time travelling Chuck Norris with a roundhouse kick to the face, he moved so fast no one saw it

brandy
16-Feb-10, 15:10
scary but so cool!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
16-Feb-10, 19:52
From what I've seen through the footage,documentaries,it was definitely the guy behind the wooden fence.