PDA

View Full Version : Fridges migrating.

northener
12-Feb-10, 14:28
This is something I forgot to post up a couple of weeks back after the big Easterly we had.

There's fridges everywhere along the coast.

One was washed up at the North End of Sinclair Bay by the access to the beach (now removed), another one was washed up 50m North of Keiss harbour (still there) and I'm sure there's another one on the rocks just before the Dogs Nose.

Were they on a migratory route and got blown off course by the storm? Or was it some sort of domestic white goods suicide pact?

BTW they're new fridges, still got bits of packing on them apparently.

Anyone else spotted any beached fridges?

ducati
12-Feb-10, 14:32
This is something I forgot to post up a couple of weeks back after the big Easterly we had.

One was washed up at the North End of Sinclair Bay by the access to the beach (now removed), another one was washed up 50m North of Keiss harbour (still there) and I'm sure there's another one on the rocks just before the Dogs Nose.

Were they on a migratory route and got blown off course by the storm? Or was it some sort of domestic white goods suicide pact?

No but make sure they are thoroughly dry before you plug em in :lol:

Kenn
12-Feb-10, 18:30
They were making a bid for the wide open spaces.

Tubthumper
12-Feb-10, 20:49
We could make a film of it - 'FREE CHILLY'

(Coat, hat, Taxi?)

south view 7
12-Feb-10, 21:38

There"s about a dozen of them around the shore at wick.............

Mik.M.
12-Feb-10, 22:04
Back in London things used to "Fall off the back of lorries".
Up here they fall off the back of ships. :lol:

ducati
12-Feb-10, 23:34
There"s about a dozen of them around the shore at wick.............

No those are back gardens ;)

slinky
13-Feb-10, 00:50

http://www.bridlingtonfreepress.co.uk/news/Fridges-washed-up-on-beaches.5997148.jp heres the answer

northener
13-Feb-10, 00:53
http://www.bridlingtonfreepress.co.uk/news/Fridges-washed-up-on-beaches.5997148.jp heres the answer

Now that is amazing. Thanks for digging that out.:Razz

There's got to be a wind-up waiting to happen in this incident somewhere.....

charlie
13-Feb-10, 01:27
Jings !
That'll be that global warming stuff.

The glaciers melt up at the North pole and we get fridges on the beaches.

Boozeburglar
13-Feb-10, 02:43
He he, the storms dislodged Pat Grant's stash!

slinky
13-Feb-10, 13:14
think thed be freezers then bb:roll: